Hernanes (73 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He's useless, every time he's on the ball deep in midfield you just fear he is about to lose possession any second. I'd trust Marrone ahead of hernanes tbh
Ridiculous. As mediocre as he is, he's much better than Marrone (who is out anyway) and much much better than a poor primavera kid that gets to play if we have no backup.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why do we want him away? We don't have enough CMs even now so why do we want to give one away?
Just cuz something is shit doesn't mean you have to keep it. What's the point of keeping a slow, lethargic, and error prone lazy footballer who adds absolutely nothing? Are you just interested in numbers? Snailnanes is a useless liability.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Just cuz something is shit doesn't mean you have to keep it. What's the point of keeping a slow, lethargic, and error prone lazy footballer who adds absolutely nothing? Are you just interested in numbers? Snailnanes is a useless liability.
What does that even mean? Are you a shit collector? otherwise that statement doesn't make much sense
And we're talking about a backup ffs. If we don't have any backup, we have to use a primavera kid who will probably be even more slow, lethargic, and error-prone than him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What does that even mean? Are you a shit collector? otherwise that statement doesn't make much sense
And we're talking about a backup ffs. If we don't have any backup, we have to use a primavera kid who will probably be even more slow, lethargic, and error-prone than him.
It means Hernanes isn't good enough, not even as a backup. I'd rather invest in a young, quality midfielder like Bazoer or Diawara (too bad he went to Napoli) then keep this useless snail around. Inter definitely owned us in that deal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It means Hernanes isn't good enough, not even as a backup. I'd rather invest in a young, quality midfielder like Bazoer or Diawara (too bad he went to Napoli) then keep this useless snail around. Inter definitely owned us in that deal.
we outplayed Bayern with him starting one and coming on the other game, cant be that bad

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Well yeah I would want that too in different circumstances. now we are only 2 days to go to the deadline and we are desperately trying to add one CM. Suggesting that we even sell one is idiotic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well yeah I would want that too in different circumstances. now we are only 2 days to go to the deadline and we are desperately trying to add one CM. Suggesting that we even sell one is idiotic.
Two days isn't a lot, but it is substantial in terms of mercato wheelings and dealings. Fuck off Hernanes, buy Tielemans and Witsel (since it seems inevitable), and loan Cuadrado.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes. Two games is a benchmark now. We outplayed Bayern in spite of Hernanes, not in light of his contribution.
he was our best performing mid in the 1st game and we basically started playing well after he came on. id say thats a pretty good contribution

- - - Updated - - -

Cherrypicking does not really add much to this argument tbh
its the 2 games i remembered instantly, he had more good games but ill hardly start listing all his good performances here now. point is, hes not as crap as people make him out to be. its mostly brainfarts like the one vs Fiorentina that make people form their opinion on him

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Two days isn't a lot, but it is substantial in terms of mercato wheelings and dealings. Fuck off Hernanes, buy Tielemans and Witsel (since it seems inevitable), and loan Cuadrado.
So you want the directors to successfully negotiate 3 players in 2 days? and sell Hernanes too?
You can't possibly be serious, or sober, or both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)