Hernanes (9 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Have to give him credit, he did better than Khedira and Marchisio combined last night. Best he's played for Juve by a country mile this season.
His other best game was City away. He also had a good cameo against Sevilla. Clearly we should only wheel him out for the CL.

TBH I don't think it's a massive surprise he tends to be better in Europe, you tend to get more chances to express yourself offensively.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He did very well and It was a nice surprise but hell not about he starting in munich. Play 3-5-2 with mandzu pressing high and we would have our chances in muncih

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It wasn't long ago I was trying to convince people to execute him for £20 wherever I went, and wanted his contract ripped up half way through a game. But man he was a nice addition on the pitch when he came on. Silky stuff.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's not like the window is open right now so he won't be leaving (If he does) until it is, that's months from now.

Now, I don't know... After that performance - which has to be said reminded me a lot of his old self - maybe he deserves another shot at this club.

Now now, I'm not saying a couple decent performances and a brilliant one is enough to prove anything, but some players need to get their ass kicked in order to rebuild their confidence and rise again. Not saying that will be his case, we don't know. All I'm saying is that he was a great passer once, really knew how to dictate forward plays and distribute the ball. It's fair to say we need a good passer and we might already have one. Give him another chance, if he doesn't live up to the expectation then we'd be 100% sure he had nothing to offer us. Right now I'm not sure. Are you?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think he will get better as the season goes on most of his playing time for us was when the
whole team sucked he is the sort if player that will really showcase his talents when the team is in form. He is kind of a luxery player.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It's not like the window is open right now so he won't be leaving (If he does) until it is, that's months from now.

Now, I don't know... After that performance - which has to be said reminded me a lot of his old self - maybe he deserves another shot at this club.

Now now, I'm not saying a couple decent performances and a brilliant one is enough to prove anything, but some players need to get their ass kicked in order to rebuild their confidence and rise again. Not saying that will be his case, we don't know. All I'm saying is that he was a great passer once, really knew how to dictate forward plays and distribute the ball. It's fair to say we need a good passer and we might already have one. Give him another chance, if he doesn't live up to the expectation then we'd be 100% sure he had nothing to offer us. Right now I'm not sure. Are you?
We know he is mental midget, he is old and obviously inconsistent. I'd buy someone who has promise and some personality. One good performance doesnt change a thing. He needs to do an awful lot to save his juve spot.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
You guys... He hasn't really played that much, his worst games for us were when Pogba and many others were also terrible.

It's super mega theta annoying when people here decide that one player sucks and it's blasphemy to think otherwise.

F U ALL. Hernanes is a great player, perhaps not the TQ we all wanted, but the one we deserve. He will save our asses many more times, you ungrateful lot. :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His other best game was City away. He also had a good cameo against Sevilla. Clearly we should only wheel him out for the CL.

TBH I don't think it's a massive surprise he tends to be better in Europe, you tend to get more chances to express yourself offensively.
Conversely, he was horrible against Gladbach and got a nightmare red card that was part of why we finished 2nd in the group...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You guys... He hasn't really played that much, his worst games for us were when Pogba and many others were also terrible.

It's super mega theta annoying when people here decide that one player sucks and it's blasphemy to think otherwise.

F U ALL. Hernanes is a great player, perhaps not the TQ we all wanted, but the one we deserve. He will save our asses many more times, you ungrateful lot. :(
Thats the giovinco syndrome. When you lose hope on him after he is useless (harmful in hernanes' case) for some prolonged time period, he then has a good game and give you hope again. A good squad player is like Sturaro, Cacares or even Padoin. You know he is not world class but you can trust him to fill sudden gaps in the squad and do so reliably when called upon. His weaknesses are exposed only when he is your starter for a run of games. Hernanes have done so only once so far. He needs to do so consistently before we can change our minds. Since there is very little time left to do so then we should sell him if an offer comes and either replace him with someone who (1) has actual potential to be a very good player so that this player is first a rotation option and then later a starter if he proves himself or someone (2) you know will be a reliable rotation option for a long time like Cacares or Padoin.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Thats the giovinco syndrome. When you lose hope on him after he is useless (harmful in hernanes' case) for some prolonged time period, he then has a good game and give you hope again. A good squad player is like Sturaro, Cacares or even Padoin. You know he is not world class but you can trust him to fill sudden gaps in the squad and do so reliably when called upon. His weaknesses are exposed only when he is your starter for a run of games. Hernanes have done so only once so far. He needs to do so consistently before we can change our minds. Since there is very little time left to do so then we should sell him if an offer comes and either replace him with someone who (1) has actual potential to be a very good player so that this player is first a rotation option and then later a starter if he proves himself or someone (2) you know will be a reliable rotation option for a long time like Cacares or Padoin.
We'll see, man. But if Hernanes becomes an important part of our successes this season I will rub your opinion so hard in your nose :evil:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
People forgot about his retarded performance in the championsleague... Where the rest of the team actually were playing good.. Until he got a red card
yeh that was retarded..

anyways... is very difficult for players like him and zaza to demonstrate when they get so very few minutes.

Players like marchisio, pogba, mandz, dybala get plenty of minutes to demonstrate and gain confidence...and even when they have bad games soemtimes... in overall the statistics favors them because of the minutes played.

On the other hand, players like Nanes or Zaza, are not only rusty as hell from being benched... but are expected to demonstrate right away when called upon and if this doesnt happen, they are branded as flops.

Its very unfair sometimes... but most of all it always rests on how much the coach realy likes you. If he thinks you are not good enought or simply doesnt mind to let you rot on the bench... you will never get your chance even when you could have been really good if given the chance.

TLDR: they will most likely have to leave Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)