Hernanes (3 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Are you sure Lemina is ahead of hernanes? I know he is injured but I remember hernanes getting the nod ahead of him when both were healthy. Also Lemina doesnt seem like a regista at all. Hernanes has a good passing range but he is just doesn't move enough to be available to the players in need of support.
Yes, I'm sure. Lemina is a good player with potential. His only drawback is his mentality. Other than that, he's good in terms of technical, physical, and tactical attributes. If he can curb his innate need to stomp on opponents' nuts, he can fulfill his potential.

And yeah, he's more of a DM than a regista which isn't an issue. You don't have to be a Pirlo or a Verratti to play the pivot role. He has good short passing but lacks the vision and long passing range.

- - - Updated - - -

True but I'd rather have khedira as regista than hernanes. $#@! I might even take Asamoah.
Khedira and Asamoah can't play the pivot role.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am not convinced a short passer can do that role well. His job is to distribute play and to be available whenever another player is in need. I cant see Lemina making the right movement and controlling the ball well and giving a smart pass to someone outside of pressure. Pirlo, Verratti, Modric, Alonso, Marchisio, Besquets, Rakitic, Xavi, carrick.. any of those would do. Alonso will be a bosman in the summer no?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yes, I'm sure. Lemina is a good player with potential. His only drawback is his mentality. Other than that, he's good in terms of technical, physical, and tactical attributes. If he can curb his innate need to stomp on opponents' nuts, he can fulfill his potential.

And yeah, he's more of a DM than a regista which isn't an issue. You don't have to be a Pirlo or a Verratti to play the pivot role. He has good short passing but lacks the vision and long passing range.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira and Asamoah can't play the pivot role.
Oh, well, if you say so.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You dont seem to get it, You said in the past Sturaro, Asamoah and Khedira can play holding mid/regista when I and others specified they cant and arent even tried there for a reason. I'm guessing you will repeat this moot suggestion couple months from now againt.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Good job tracking back on that, you waste.

If only your dad pulled out just a second or two earlier. I'll bet the mattress was relieved, though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)