Hernanes (4 Viewers)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Cuadrado instead of Pereyra and we are ready to go.
I think that our first choices team is really really strong; from some points of view even stronger then last year.
Having said that, I am a little bit concerned about the depth altough Neto/Rugani/Caceres/Evra/Khedira/Lemina/manducizk/Zaza would be starters in all the Serie A Clubs and most european Clubs. Infact, even with suck depth, we played with inept Padoin as playmaker for two games FFS.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cuadrado instead of Pereyra and we are ready to go.
I'd like to see Cuadrado in a 4321 rather than playing as TQ by himself. Him and Dybala/Perreyra would work nicely behind Morata/Mandzukic, with Marchisio, Pogba and Hernanes in the three.

The 352 also seems far more radical with the inclusion of Hernanes, Cuadrado and Sandro in the 5.

And finally, don't know why nobody is talking about the possibility of the 4231. Admittedly, we've got limited depth for that formation to sustain itself, but it would work as a nice hybrid at important times in the season, because we have a starting XI variant for it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I agree with you guys. We should play Hernanes as a CM and Pereyra as a CAM. The strongest 4312 lineup has both of them in it.

Morata - Dybala
Pereyra
Pogba - Marchisio - Hernanes
A. Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Licht
Buffon​

The only problem is Hernanes is rather wasted on the right or left, and being in the middle really suits his uniquely two-footed game. He's never done very well when moved to the side. So he's really our CDM (a playmaking type) or our CAM if he is a starter, and I doubt he's going to displace Marchisio as the CDM... If we were to play with Pereyra in the hole, I'd much rather Sturaro or Cuadrado as our RCM. Sturaro if we need more steel in midfield, and Cuadrado if we want to be able to attack.

I think we play it by opponent though, and there will be matches where a slower, more patient CAM like Hernanes will suit us better than the almost frenetic style Pereyra plays with.

- - - Updated - - -

Your username is supposed to be in one word. What are you doing?
Spicing things up a little. Just for you, darling. A hyphen would be best, but separation works also and makes things a little more ambiguous. Am I now just an ironic fence post all alone on an abandoned farmstead, serving no purpose any longer? :p

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'd like to see Cuadrado in a 4321 rather than playing as TQ by himself. Him and Dybala/Perreyra would work nicely behind Morata/Mandzukic, with Marchisio, Pogba and Hernanes in the three.

The 352 also seems far more radical with the inclusion of Hernanes, Cuadrado and Sandro in the 5.

And finally, don't know why nobody is talking about the possibility of the 4231. Admittedly, we've got limited depth for that formation to sustain itself, but it would work as a nice hybrid at important times in the season, because we have a starting XI variant for it.
When i said Cuadrado, i want him to play as winger in the 4-3-2-1 with Dybala behind Morata.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I agree with you guys. We should play Hernanes as a CM and Pereyra as a CAM. The strongest 4312 lineup has both of them in it.

Morata - Dybala
Pereyra
Pogba - Marchisio - Hernanes
A. Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Licht
Buffon​
If Khedira is injured I would like this formation.

Otherwise with a fit Khedira I would like him as CM and Hernanes as AM.

- - - Updated - - -

John Square ain't no AM mayn
:agree:

John Square has the sexy moves to play as RM or RW

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think that our first choices team is really really strong; from some points of view even stronger then last year.
Having said that, I am a little bit concerned about the depth altough Neto/Rugani/Caceres/Evra/Khedira/Lemina/manducizk/Zaza would be starters in all the Serie A Clubs and most european Clubs. Infact, even with suck depth, we played with inept Padoin as playmaker for two games FFS.
Our midfield is definitely weakened and our attack lost Tevez and replaced him with one of dybala or mandzukic in the starting line up. We are in no way with a better squad now than last season we only have a younger squad.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hate how them player videos always start off with them getting fouled a few times. Check out a video of him playing in brazil if you want to see him in his prime. So many fapable moments.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hate how them player videos always start off with them getting fouled a few times. Check out a video of him playing in brazil if you want to see him in his prime. So many fapable moments.
It's because there's one guy who makes player videos and 200,000 that just copy him. I bet if he put this Karate Kid gem in the soundtrack, it would be everywhere:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Welcome in Hernanes!

for 11M we got an expirienced AM,good with both legs,great on FK's,can play CM as well.better than no one for sure.
Good deal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)