Henry: I left Juve because of Moggi!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I guess it was something personal between Moggi and Henry which had nothing to do with match fixing.
Probably.

But it's kinda strange to see everyone jump on Henry and completely dismiss the possibility that he has a legitimate grievance. Moggi isn't exactly the most ethical man alive.

No, because Moggi is Juve and Henry is not, Henry is automatically the bad guy. Honestly, you don't need brains for this kind of discussion. We could replace you people with robots and they would do what you do better and faster than you do it yourselves.

snoop, are you around? I present to you exhibit a: belief/faith. You could probably give these people hard facts to the opposite and they would still believe what they do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Probably.

But it's kinda strange to see everyone jump on Henry and completely dismiss the possibility that he has a legitimate grievance. Moggi isn't exactly the most ethical man alive.

No, because Moggi is Juve and Henry is not, Henry is automatically the bad guy. Honestly, you don't need brains for this kind of discussion. We could replace you people with robots and they would do what you do better and faster than you do it yourselves.

snoop, are you around? I present to you exhibit a: belief/faith. You could probably give these people hard facts to the opposite and they would still believe what they do.
good post..agree with every word..

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
who cares whether moggi fucked him up or not? henry's a little bitch. moggi probably told him he doesn't deserve to be in juve because he's a choker, and that's what got him pissed.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Moggi probably did insult Henry, but what youngster doesn't have to eat dirt in the beginning? It's part of life. Henry's arrogance probably got the best of him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Probably.

You're right, but what's the fun in being unbiased? Taking sides is priceless...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
afaik the reason was that Moggi wanted to ship him on loan to Udinese and get Marcio Amoroso in return. Thierry didn't like this and asked to be sold.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thierry Henry said that he left Juventus for the Premier League side in 1999 because of a fall-out with the Turin club's disgraced former general manager Luciano Moggi.

"Something happened with Moggi that I didn't like, I don't want to go into the details," he said

"I'm an honest lad and for me it was a disrespectful thing. I would probably have continued to play at Juventus. But after that lack of respect, I told them I didn't want to play there any more and I left".

Reuters

----------------------------------------

That's exactly what we need.:pumpkin:
Sounds like Henry is still sore from all the anal sex.

May 22, 2007
Henry and Moggi have an argument, wow. If it was Henry that stayed and scored 100+ goals for us and Moggi left, the haters of TH would be in different tone. They had their differences, leave it at that and get over it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Probably.

Good post, Martin. I was never a fan of Henry but people here just dismiss him because we all have to believe the beloved Moggi was innocent in every realm of the job.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Good post, Martin. I was never a fan of Henry but people here just dismiss him because we all have to believe the beloved Moggi was innocent in every realm of the job.
or that he did not make transfer mistakes. :pumpkin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)