Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
"Henrikh wants to leave Borussia at the end of the season, we'll have to wait and see what we can do." - Raiola
Who gives a shit what this dirty scumbag says? He has a contract until 2017, so if Dortmund is not interested to sell, then Raiola can say what he wants.

CEO Watzke: "Maybe there is a problem between Raiola and BVB, but there is for sure no problem between Mkhitaryan and us."

Raiola would have liked to sell him for another club than Dortmund (Russian and some other clubs offered more money), but Mkhitaryan wanted Dortmund so Raiola had to deal with them. Spouting shit in the media wont help him to change that.

No matter what Raiola is saying, Dortmund wont listen to him. For sure they wont sell him for a bargain below 20m€, like some posters here r thinking.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sorry mate, but like we'll witness with Pogba, if Raiola wants to move his client, his client will move be certain of it.
When it happens, I'm sure Beppe will have deals for a couple of replacements already in place. Hopefully 1 world class acquisition (30-40 million euros), and a couple of other very good players.

I'd rather keep Pogba, but his departure does seem very likely at some point. The good thing is that Juventus have had ample time - and still has - to scour the earth for optimal recruits to purchase with Pogba's astronomical transfer fee.

If a club like Napoli could deal with the loss of their truly special star (Cavani) and replace him with the likes of Higuain and Callejon, I'm confident we can do just as well, and in fact I believe we could go one better.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Who gives a shit what this dirty scumbag says? He has a contract until 2017, so if Dortmund is not interested to sell, then Raiola can say what he wants.

CEO Watzke: "Maybe there is a problem between Raiola and BVB, but there is for sure no problem between Mkhitaryan and us."

Raiola would have liked to sell him for another club than Dortmund (Russian and some other clubs offered more money), but Mkhitaryan wanted Dortmund so Raiola had to deal with them. Spouting shit in the media wont help him to change that.

No matter what Raiola is saying, Dortmund wont listen to him. For sure they wont sell him for a bargain below 20m€, like some posters here r thinking.
They will sell for 20mln+ though.

It's not like he is worth more anyway.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Do ppl know that Miki is a mentally very fragile player? A player to be pulled, not to pull. A player without a strong moral, a player to join the party. Not a man to initiate something against Udinese wall. Not a man to score important goals. Works in a working environment, fails if things don't click instantly. A man to play one bad pass in the 15. minute and to suck for the last 75 minutes.

A 26 yo player who had 1 good and 1 decent leg in a noteworthy league in his career is the man you want to consider "the great AM transfer"? A dude who 80% of the Dortmund fans want to get rid of? A dude who has become a meme while others like Reus and Obama somehow managed to save face? Even Immobile has a higher standing right now. We don't talk about some 21yo talent.

Jul 1, 2010
Do ppl know that Miki is a mentally very fragile player? A player to be pulled, not to pull. A player without a strong moral, a player to join the party. Not a man to initiate something against Udinese wall. Not a man to score important goals. Works in a working environment, fails if things don't click instantly. A man to play one bad pass in the 15. minute and to suck for the last 75 minutes.

A 26 yo player who had 1 good and 1 decent leg in a noteworthy league in his career is the man you want to consider "the great AM transfer"? A dude who 80% of the Dortmund fans want to get rid of? A dude who has become a meme while others like Reus and Obama somehow managed to save face? Even Immobile has a higher standing right now. We don't talk about some 21yo talent.
@Hustini

:lol:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I met Aubameyang in a club in Barcelona Shoko on the 31 of december of last year, he was smoking hookah, i learnt that he has a crush on one of the girls that works in the bars and comes there often since his Saint etienne days, I screamed Forza Juve to his face :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)