Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I met Aubameyang in a club in Barcelona Shoko on the 31 of december of last year, he was smoking hookah, i learnt that he has a crush on one of the girls that works in the bars and comes there often since his Saint etienne days, I screamed Forza Juve to his face :D
You did go to Shoko? :D I feel like you owe me a trip report. :p

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Came for Kampl 2nd half and again played really really bad..absolutely abysmal. He looks totally lost without any confidence and if that wont change fast, then his days r numbered for sure.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Came for Kampl 2nd half and again played really really bad..absolutely abysmal. He looks totally lost without any confidence and if that wont change fast, then his days r numbered for sure.
How's his mentality? I've read before that his head goes down when the going gets tough. Has he had much of a hand in BVB's recent good form?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Hmm that's not good to know. Last thing we want is another player who's lacking confidence and will most likely underperform. We already got Llorente, thanks very much.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
How's his mentality? I've read before that his head goes down when the going gets tough. Has he had much of a hand in BVB's recent good form?
His body language in general looks negative and his decision making has been really bad..he is in a deep crises and he had nothing to do with Dortmund on the rise..he was just subbed on mostly and he has disappointed. It looks more and more like a big misunderstanding and that Mkhitaryan has to look for a new club upcoming summer.

The Reus contract extension have given them a major boost and I can see Gündogan also extending his contract now and then Mkhi is absolutely dispensable and not needed anymore. Geis would be the perfect successor for them, as he is being able to structure the midfield next to Gündogan and he is cheaper.

I also dont see Hummels leaving to United or any other club, so IF they can convince Gündogan to extend too, then no important player ll leave Dortmund at the end of the season..who would have thought?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His body language in general looks negative and his decision making has been really bad..he is in a deep crises and he had nothing to do with Dortmund on the rise..he was just subbed on mostly and he has disappointed. It looks more and more like a big misunderstanding and that Mkhitaryan has to look for a new club upcoming summer.

The Reus contract extension have given them a major boost and I can see Gündogan also extending his contract now and then Mkhi is absolutely dispensable and not needed anymore. Geis would be the perfect successor for them, as he is being able to structure the midfield next to Gündogan and he is cheaper.

I also dont see Hummels leaving to United or any other club, so IF they can convince Gündogan to extend too, then no important player ll leave Dortmund at the end of the season..who would have thought?
i read somewhere that Gundogan doesent want to extend, is that true?

anyway, what about the CF position? Immobile sucks so do they keep him or try to find someone better? and now Aubameyang plays well in that position in this second half of the season so maybe they wont need anyone. they would still need to improve the defense IMO

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
i read somewhere that Gundogan doesent want to extend, is that true?

anyway, what about the CF position? Immobile sucks so do they keep him or try to find someone better? and now Aubameyang plays well in that position in this second half of the season so maybe they wont need anyone. they would still need to improve the defense IMO
I dont think anybody knows what Gündogan is going to do..that he just extended for one more year during his long term injury is suspicious though..we have to wait and see.

No idea whats going to happen with Immobile..Aubameyang is 1st choice for now, but all CF Dortmund bought needed time to adapt, so I wouldnt write him off yet. Right now he looks bit lost too..like Mkhi.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i hear some german commentators pronounce his name as "Obamayang", so maybe Obama is his short nickname :boh: no idea why a picture of Amoroso though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)