Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
the problem man when you see this players in Bundesliga or the Premier they take all the time to do what they want. no one interrupts them. i don't think they will perform as you think here.
Off course they might not perform the same way, this squad hasn't played with proper wide players, and that would be on the coach the find the winning formula and make things work. But these players would give us tactical flexibility, width, pace and lots of flair. These are all element that we are lacking severely in our squad and these elements might be what differientiates us from say Atletico, we need quality.

Man, with both doe.
With Cavani up top. :tuttosport:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
berrardi overrated? he scored 16 goals and 6 assists in 29 games last season. at the age of 19. this season he has 6 goals and 6 assists in 17 games. at the age of 20. if he was playing in bundesliga or la liga everyone here would typically be going crazy for him

to compare. reus who last seaon was 4 years older than berrardi and playing for a much better team. had 16 goals and 13 assists in 30 games. and everyone i going crazy for him. another is firmino who last season was 3 years older than berrardi, playing for a better team had 16 goals and 11 assists in 33and people here are declaring him a worth 50 million.

and u idiots think a 20 year old who is younger than them, but still pulling goals and assists for a crappy team is overrated. yeah okay. blow me

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
berrardi overrated? he scored 16 goals and 6 assists in 29 games last season. at the age of 19. this season he has 6 goals and 6 assists in 17 games. at the age of 20. if he was playing in bundesliga or la liga everyone here would typically be going crazy for him

to compare. reus who was 4 years older than berrardi and playing for a much better team. had 16 goals and 13 assists in 30 games. and everyone i going crazy for him. another is firmino who last season was 3 years older than berrardi, playing for a better team had 16 goals and 11 assists in 33and people here are declaring him a worth 50 million.

and u idiots think a 20 year old who is younger than them, but still pulling goals and assists for a crappy team is overrated. yeah okay. blow me
i think Verrati is last Italian to fap for him and am not a fan of this players you mentioned specially the germans. and i don't give a shit about stats when it comes to style of play and how he will be immersed in our system.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

to compare. reus who last seaon was 4 years older than berrardi and playing for a much better team. had 16 goals and 13 assists in 30 games. and everyone i going crazy for him. another is firmino who last season was 3 years older than berrardi, playing for a better team had 16 goals and 11 assists in 33and people here are declaring him a worth 50 million.

:tup:

In Germany Schurrle and Mikhi are jokes everybody laughs at but here they are being worshipped because bundesliga won the World Cup. Berardi over both anyday

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think Verrati is last Italian to fap for him and am not a fan of this players you mentioned specially the germans. and i don't give a shit about stats when it comes to style of play and how he will be immersed in our system.
shut the fuck up. u dont even watch any of those players. why comment when u dont know shit

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, he was just a smokescreen for our primary target (Sturaro) after all...
Now it makes sense!
Let's conveniently ignore the fact that they both play different positions, shall we? :) :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Your glorious knowledge of the fuusball compels me, and urges me to +Rep you, but then something holds me back.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #640
    I think we'll get him. It's probably our tax for keeping Pogba another year.

summer mercato will be him, Neto and young guns back+Pereyra/Evra. :beppe:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)