Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
thats nothing. how much have we paid so far? 1.1M?

but yure right. thats our mercato almost for sure. the only uncertain things are if we bring in Mkhitaryan or someone else :)klin:), if we bring back Rugani or loan him out again (since we are already over-stacked at CB) and if we keep Romulo or send him back (i would keep him). everything else is pretty much known

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #644
    thats nothing. how much have we paid so far? 1.1M?

but yure right. thats our mercato almost for sure. the only uncertain things are if we bring in Mkhitaryan or someone else :)klin:), if we bring back Rugani or loan him out again (since we are already over-stacked at CB) and if we keep Romulo or send him back (i would keep him). everything else is pretty much known
    and the year after we must replace Pirlo, Tevez, Barzagli, maybe Gigi and hopefully not with Neto...when will we have a chance to win the CL? They'll sell Pogba man. We should have gone all in this year. :numnum:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    and the year after we must replace Pirlo, Tevez, Barzagli, maybe Gigi and hopefully not with Neto...when will we have a chance to win the CL? They'll sell Pogba man. We should have gone all in this year. :numnum:
    didnt Buffon renew till 2017 and said he would want to stay even longer? anyway, Pirlo is the reason why i would keep Romulo. Marchisio/Romulo Vidal/Sturaro Pogba/Pereyra looks excellent. Bonucci/Caceres Chiellini/Rugani is good enough too, but we would have to find a leftback to replace Evra. now, Licht is gone in 2017 i guess, or he will stay the extra year too (?) but regardless we need a RB in one of the next 2 mercatos. now, Tevez will be trouble, if one of Berardi/Coman can do it then great, if not i think we will be capable to spend big on one player by then. but as i said in the other thread, i would rather see a 4-2-3-1 with Coman Berardi Mkhitaryan and Morata. but the whole picture doesent look that bad IMO

and Pogba stays :stuckup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Pirlo sucks. Easy to replace with Marchisio.

Rugani replaces Barzagli/Bonucci.

We have no replacement for Tevez or Buffon.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I think we'll get him. It's probably our tax for keeping Pogba another year.

summer mercato will be him, Neto and young guns back+Pereyra/Evra. :beppe:
    And people would label keeping Pogba for another year as the transfer of the season like Galliani. :agree:

What a disappointing yet believable transfer window that would be.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #650
    And people would label keeping Pogba for another year as the transfer of the season like Galliani. :agree:

What a disappointing yet believable transfer window that would be.
    yep, we should build around him. add and subtract the scraps.

- - - Updated - - -

We should, shall we?
    I believe we won't.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    I think we'll get him. It's probably our tax for keeping Pogba another year.

summer mercato will be him, Neto and young guns back+Pereyra/Evra. :beppe:
    And you can bet your ass on it IMO. Zaza, Berardi, Rugani, Neto and Mkhitaryan will be the newcomers. Llorente, Matri and Pepe will be out.

If Pogba leaves in 2016 along with Tevez and Pirlo I'd spend the cash on proper wingers and move to 4231 tbh. Marchisio and Vidal as DMs with Mkhitaryan as AM. Two proper wingers for starting 11 and you're set.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    "Henrikh wants to leave Borussia at the end of the season, we'll have to wait and see what we can do." - Raiola

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    They get relegated and we get for half the price of his value. :beppe:

@Bianconero_Aus
    @Jem83

Standard.
    :agree:

"Henrikh wants to leave Borussia at the end of the season..."
    Of course he does. I told him Germany started 2 world wars, and that Klopp is paedophile. Needless to say the lad was disgusted by one of the two, or both :beppe:

"...we'll have to wait and see what we can do." - Raiola
    u bet, fatty :beppe:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    :agree:

Of course he does. I told him Germany started 2 world wars, and that Klopp is paedophile. Needless to say the lad was disgusted by one of the two, or both :beppe:

u bet, fatty :beppe:
    If he needed any more convincing, you could have told him that they were also responsible for 99 Luftballons.

And they worship David Hasselhoff

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)