Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mkhitaryan won't renew his
contract with BVB (expires in 2017).
Likely to be sold this summer. Juve,
Man U & Arsenal interested.
#SkyItalia
Might be a cheaper option than Pjanic? Also, seems to me that we could insert some players into the Roma deal easier than BVB?

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Raiola :tuttosport:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Might be a cheaper option than Pjanic? Also, seems to me that we could insert some players into the Roma deal easier than BVB?

- - - Updated - - -

Plus Raiola :tuttosport:
If the price is cheap, i can see this happening, as we would negotiate with Raiola directly , who we are on good terms and know very well.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tough one. I guess ones we could still make some without damaging our starting 11: I'm thinking Zaza, Asa or Pereyra.
They dont need Zaza.Not good enough anyway
They can get better players than Pereyra
They wont accept 28 yr old players.Their transfer policy is different.

Delete post before Nostradamus reads it :shifty:

Berardi is prolly the only player they'll be interested in taking off us.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
spent the entire season playing RW in 4-3-3 but he can totally play CM eclectico..I guess... :shifty:
well, he played inside in Shaktar also couple of times
what I meant: I though Max prefers AM to be more all-around CM with good attacking skills. But Miki is all about attacking, run-n-gun type of player, not so useful when there is not enough space to run into

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not sure I feel about him. Very talented player but I've always thought he was rather wasteful infront of goal when I've seen him. Perfect Dortmund player really.
Whoscored has his Bundesliga stats down as 2.8 shots per 90 mins, 1.0 on target per 90 mins, 11 goals. I'm not really sure how that compares to other players of his type.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well, he played inside in Shaktar also couple of times
what I meant: I though Max prefers AM to be more all-around CM with good attacking skills. But Miki is all about attacking, run-n-gun type of player, not so useful when there is not enough space to run into
he would be good in CL though

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
he would be good in CL though
Don't know, man. I didn't watched him in BL at all, so don't know how is he doing against strong teams (which is Bayern), but in CL he was almost always invisible in big games – Willian, Alex, Fernandinho all raised to occasion, Miki never did iirc.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If I had to bet on one of the "big" player signings happening, it would probably be this guy because of the agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)