Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pure quality, incredible technique and lots of class. Incredible season for Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who was voted Bundesliga player of the year from Kicker. The Borussia Dortmund trequartista – according to Bild – is evaluating the possibility of not renewing with Borussia Dortmund, with his contract expiring in 2017. A lot of clubs would be interested in the Armenian if he were to not renew. Clubs such as Juventus, which in the previous months offered the player 4 million a year. The Premier League has it’s eyes set on Mkhitaryan as well. Arsenal has surpassed Juve’s offer, Manchester United and Tottenham have already made moves to collect information on the situation. In case the star was to not find a deal with his current club, the player would be inclined to listen to projects and offers from all other clubs looking for his signature.

Thinking about this,anyone else see him as a Morata replacement ? Not directly replacing him but as in he brings those essential qualities which we lose with Morata or even Cuadrado.

Berardi + Miki in place of Morata + Cuads doesnt sound bad at all.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He seems to match the requirements to be a real possibility:

- Raiola;
- contract expiring in 1 year;
- probably not crazy wages;
- from a country that respects and considers Serie A (like other eastern european players);
- Dortmund is not known for selling too high;
- not young enough for Dortmund to want to keep him at any costs.

Butttt it's hard not to see an EPL giant sweeping him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
rumors say Dortmund offered Hummels a contract worth €10m a year if he was gonna sign a new contract. Miki has been their best player this season, he'd get a huge pay-raise i guess, but i don't think it's about money, Dortmund simply don't accept those 2 additional clauses Raiola want's in the contract, and rightly so.

i'd gladly take him, but i find it hard to see him not signing for some EPL team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He seems to match the requirements to be a real possibility:

- Raiola;
- contract expiring in 1 year;
- probably not crazy wages;
- from a country that respects and considers Serie A (like other eastern european players);
- Dortmund is not known for selling too high;
- not young enough for Dortmund to want to keep him at any costs.

Butttt it's hard not to see an EPL giant sweeping him.
Exactly my thoughts.

I thinkw e will arrange this with Raiola. If the Gomes reports are true, and if Roma rejects our Pjanic approaches...i can see us going for this guy.

i think it can be negotiated.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Raiola stated that Mikhi wants to leave Dortmund to join ManU.. They already have a formal offer for him. Apparently Dortmund already agreed to let him go 4 months ago but after losing Hummels and Gündogan they are scared of their own fans and want to keep him until his contract runs out next year. I think he will leave for ManU eventually, whether this year or next. I doubt that we will battle it out with United...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
probably not. the majority of dortmund fans is even more deluded than your average bpl fan.
they still keep talking about "echte liebe" and think there is a special bond between them, the club and the players which no other club can offer...
in reality, there is no other club in the world which got raped harder by it´s own player than dortmund. running down their contracts to force their way out for peanuts, only renewing for 1 year just to find a better opportunity while being injured, joining bayern for fun, renewing contracts only with release clausing knowing that bayern will pay it right away, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)