Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #983
    welcome,

thread closed.

- - - Updated - - -

welcome to the user Dradda obviously. :rolleyes:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    It isnt.

Dortmund already sold two players.I dont think they'll sell anyone else.

Some epl club will offer insane money for him either way.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #986
    Still hasn't renewed... Raiola client and one year remaining on his contract. Just voted Bundesliga player of the year, feasible?
    well there's a guy on VS saying Armeno instead of Almeno in every post. I guess you saw that too. :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    "Ein weiterer schmerzhafter Verlust? Nach Ilkay Gündogan (wohl zu Manchester City) und Mats Hummels (zum FC Bayern) steht auch hinter Henrikh Mkhitaryan ein dickes Fragezeichen. Der Armenier kokettierte schon häufig mit einem Weggang, nun fordert sein Berater Mino Raiola angeblich sogar eine doppelte Ausstiegsklausel. Sollte ein europäischer Topklub anklopfen oder sein Förderer Thomas Tuchel den Verein verlassen, möchte der Mittelfeldmann ebenfalls wechseln."
    Another painful loss? After Ilkay Gündogan (probably to Manchester City) and Mats Hummels (FC Bayern), there is a large question mark behind Henrikh Mkhitaryan. The Armenian, who in the past already talked openly about a departure, reportedly asked his manager Mino Raiola to implement a double exit-clause in his new contract. Whenever a european top club calls, or his mentor Thomas Tuchel leaves the club, Mkhitaryan would like to be able to leave the club if he wants to.
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/2015-16/1/tm-news--12767-8760-.html

he prolly just wants more money :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    well, he was on his way out under Klopp, then Tuchel came and told Miki how he needs him and shit. and look at him now. voted best bundesliga player. they seem to have a great relationship.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Dint Dybala have only 1 yr left on his contract too?

Cant see Dortmund selling him for anything less than 35-40,we'll see

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Dint Dybala have only 1 yr left on his contract too?

Cant see Dortmund selling him for anything less than 35-40,we'll see
    You're right, although I don't see us being as keen on Mkhitaryan to make that move. We'll see, but AM seems like a luxury for us, looking at our early market moves.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    You're right, although I don't see us being as keen on Mkhitaryan to make that move. We'll see, but AM seems like a luxury for us, looking at our early market moves.
    Probably.

What this would also mean is no 3-5-2 if he arrives.He'll no doubt start for us if he comes.

I guess thats why we are pushing for Gomes that hard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)