Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
One of the most prolific midfielders in the game before this horrid season. Dude was like more mobile version of Lampard (purely goal threat wise I mean) for Shaktar and first season in Dortmund, he gets in his zone just outside the box or in it, and he scored.

There is no way I would question us signing him, but only thing that matters is we arent gonna be able to sign him. Real excellent AM IMO, has his limitations (dont mean finishing), but would be real useful in the hole, just dont play too low or down the wings.
:tup:

A dream that won't come true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
they sold kagawa and sahin for peanuts, so...
Sahin had a release clause of 10m in his contract and Kagawa had an expiring contract.

They sold both of them for peanuts because they had no choice.Not the case with Mkhitaryan.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sahin had a release clause of 10m in his contract and Kagawa had an expiring contract.

They sold both of them for peanuts because they had no choice.Not the case with Mkhitaryan.
Yeah, there's that. I think this would sound like reality if we were offering not loan lunch money but, i don't know, 10mil + whatever is his price in installments. They could use that money to stregthen their squad straight away.

Now what do they gain by letting him go out on loan? And even if it's a obligation to buy, 17mil + 1? Not gonna happen.

Jul 13, 2010

okay, but then still, they are lame when trying to secure their players contracts if they made it possible to get robbed financially. marotta can rob them financially :beppe:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
okay, but then still, they are lame when trying to secure their players contracts if they made it possible to get robbed financially. marotta can rob them financially :beppe:
Well dont know about Marotta robbing anyone financially but he certainly knows how to get robbed financially.

:beppe: #sweg

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Vazquez for the summer ? Why are we after completely random players?
it's quite funny to read names such as mkitaryan, januzaj and then vasquez in the same sentence

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, there's that. I think this would sound like reality if we were offering not loan lunch money but, i don't know, 10mil + whatever is his price in installments. They could use that money to stregthen their squad straight away.

Now what do they gain by letting him go out on loan? And even if it's a obligation to buy, 17mil + 1? Not gonna happen.
get him off their wage structure whilst dortmund spend a year in the 2nd division :seven:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
it's quite funny to read names such as mkitaryan, januzaj and then vasquez in the same sentence

- - - Updated - - -

get him off their wage structure whilst dortmund spend a year in the 2nd division :seven:
I don't think they'll get relegated. They will manage to go up a few places before the end of the season.

La Stampa says Allegri has given the okay for this transfer and it's 20mil.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't think they'll get relegated. They will manage to go up a few places before the end of the season.

La Stampa says Allegri has given the okay for this transfer and it's 20mil.
So the board, the coach and most importantly 'tuz gave their okay, now only minor details such the okay of Dortmund are missing.

Basically a :donedeal:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm pretty sure nicholas has already put him in Juve on fifa 15 :p
:D

Cool your panties..La Stampa isnt exactly that reliable.

To me,this sound like the summer Sanchez rumor.
Nah... getting Sanchez was pretty much impossible as figures were above 35mln and we simply can't compete with Barca and others.

This looks like a realistic target. It's just a question if Dortmund is really willing to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)