Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gazzetta dello Sport reported that in the next few hours we'll have an official contact with Dortmund to talk things.

Accorind to them also, our targets (or as they say alternatives for Sneijder) are: Praet, Mkhitaryan and Januzaj. Vazquez in July is our aim probably.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Gazzetta dello Sport reported that in the next few hours we'll have an official contact with Dortmund to talk things.

Accorind to them also, our targets (or as they say alternatives for Sneijder) are: Praet, Mkhitaryan and Januzaj. Vazquez in July is our aim probably.
Sounds liek bullshit to be honest.

I liek Mkhitaryan (altho not his finishing) but why would Dortmund sell? And where's Liverpool? No Liverpool = not on the market :D

Besides Micki's been injured a lot this season. No wonder he has struggled in this Dortmund team.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This thread will be closed sooner rather than later.
Nothing positive is going to come out of this.
Oh and Mkhitaryan mentioned as an 'alternative' to Sneijder sounded funny btw.
We are window shopping here as usual.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sounds liek bullshit to be honest.

I liek Mkhitaryan (altho not his finishing) but why would Dortmund sell? And where's Liverpool? No Liverpool = not on the market :D

Besides Micki's been injured a lot this season. No wonder he has struggled in this Dortmund team.
It probably is.

I like Mkhitaryan and I think people are wrong when they bash him. Dortmund is pretty shit in Bundesliga this year and I don't think that's quality issue. I've said it many times: we've seen Schalke doing the same a couple of years ago, they were bottom of the table in their league while in CL they reached semi-finals. And also, did people forget how Mkhasodhasd used to be good? Not just that, but he's a player we need in this team. Last season he had 10 goals and 10 assists or something like that.

But yea looks like a weird rumor.. I can't see us making suck move :boh:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Dortmund completely pushed him out of position this season, which is the reason he isn't as effective. However his first season in Germany and Ukraine he was insane. He's the perfect player for us.

Raiola said he'd do great things in Italy but he doesn't think Dortmund would sell. Typical Raiola :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dortmund completely pushed him out of position this season, which is the reason he isn't as effective. However his first season in Germany and Ukraine he was insane. He's the perfect player for us.

Raiola said he'd do great things in Italy but he doesn't think Dortmund would sell. Typical Raiola :D
The guy just wanna fuck us over and make us sign fucking Balotelli.

Jul 13, 2010
you never know man. but seriously, i watched him at shakhtar, he was a star in a talented squad. if lucescu likes a player, we should like a player

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think the fact that Raiola has said something about the interest means we will actually bid for him.
Yeah but it will be a laughable one which Dortmund wont entertain.We've seen it too often and it wont change in this case as well.Better not try at all.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Worse finishing than Pereyra, this year.
One of the more prolific midfielders in the game before this horrid season (though his strenght is how often he gets into good positions with his opportunistic runs). Dude was like more mobile version of Lampard at times(purely goal threat wise I mean) for Shaktar and first season in Dortmund, he gets in his zone just outside the box or in it, and he scored.

There is no way I would question us signing him, but only thing that matters is we arent gonna be able to sign him. Real excellent AM IMO, has his limitations (technique/first touch, dont mean finishing, not the first I look for in a midfielder), but would be real useful in the hole, just dont play too low or down the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)