Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Why don't you go and tell some Dortmund fans that Mkhitaryan 'can play wide' and see if they agree.

The man is useless as a wide player, his (in)ability to play there should not even remotely factor in to our thinking when going after him. He's a damn good CAM, but should never be used in wide areas short of some fucking injury crisis.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ah you're one of those people who get all hyped up when we trash a shit pub team that's idea of pressing us is having 50 year old Luca Toni stumble towards our CBs once every 20 minutes.

Yeah never mind, we're actually the kings of play making. Only the elite teams can do the sort of damage we do in the final 3rd. Our 2 chances against Atletico home & away proved this. I guess Allegri and Beppe are stupid in declaring our interest for a playmaker. After all we have Vidal & Pereyra just waiting to tear teams apart with their World class incisive passing.
Ah, one of those people who get all hyped up when we fail to create abundant chances against the team that everyone struggles to create against.

See, straw man arguments work both ways.

Ever since switching to the 3-1-2 system, we have created more than enough chances in every game to win them, comfortably. Our real issue lies with finishing the chances that we create, we need the pure finisher up front instead of an underperforming Llorente (who could fill this role) and the frantic Morata who has no idea what he is doing when trying to lead the line.

Dec 24, 2012
The only reason why I think we are after this guy is because Marotta caught scent of another steal with the form Dortmund has.
The only reason we appear to be after this guy is because of Mino Raiola, who is trying to force a deal by playing both sides of the field with a tight-fisted Marotta and a Dortmund that doesn't want to sell. I don't know much about Mkhitaryan other than the few games of Dortmund I've seen last couple of seasons, but spending a little and getting him might be a good way to keep Mino off our backs about Pogba. Or it might spur him on, who knows. Anyway, it's just the usual Raiola crap.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ah you're one of those people who get all hyped up when we trash a shit pub team that's idea of pressing us is having 50 year old Luca Toni stumble towards our CBs once every 20 minutes.

Yeah never mind, we're actually the kings of play making. Only the elite teams can do the sort of damage we do in the final 3rd. Our 2 chances against Atletico home & away proved this. I guess Allegri and Beppe are stupid in declaring our interest for a playmaker. After all we have Vidal & Pereyra just waiting to tear teams apart with their World class incisive passing.
Wow man

1) Athletico has even barcelona and madrid struggeling to create a chance against, apart from long range shots.
2) You completely disregard the tactical changes Allegri made to this team since then

Mhki is an excellent player we could use both wide and central, given proper backup (wich we have). but we currently arent really lacking in quality up front

- - - Updated - - -

Rumor has Raiola was here for him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That was kind of random right there.

And i know he isn't japanese, but I figured that I would ask.

Have you tried the new Japan courses on Driveclub?

Jesus, Mary, and Klin, they are sweet.
kasami is one of raiola's clients and there have been the odd stories linking him with us with these stories of mkhitarayan I just know we're in for something far more underwhelming

No I'll download them tonight, i almost forgot they released new tracks

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wow man

1) Athletico has even barcelona and madrid struggeling to create a chance against, apart from long range shots.
2) You completely disregard the tactical changes Allegri made to this team since then

Mhki is an excellent player we could use both wide and central, given proper backup (wich we have). but we currently arent really lacking in quality up front

- - - Updated - - -

Rumor has Raiola was here for him
Was this sarcastic or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)