Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I really like him... but 2 thngs bother me:
1-I dont want Allegri Overusing the 4312, unless we are rocling the world with it.
2-I have this bad feeling that we will be buying Rossi 2.0 with Jojo. Im almost sure he will injure too much.
Agree, we should focus on wingers.

Or players like Mkhitaryan who can play wide.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I really like him... but 2 thngs bother me:
1-I dont want Allegri Overusing the 4312, unless we are rocling the world with it.
2-I have this bad feeling that we will be buying Rossi 2.0 with Jojo. Im almost sure he will injure too much.
or he will pull a Robben and never be injured again (atleast no major injuries :D)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
or he will pull a Robben and never be injured again (atleast no major injuries :D)
Like some say here. It could happen,, but it will be a lucky guess, since stats dont lie and his injuries have been many. Theres no indication to suggest eh will stop getting injured now.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jees we are so cheap it is unreal sometimes
How much would you pay for a 6 month loan for a player that can't help you where you need it most, which is the Champions League?

Additionally, if you were Borussia Dortmund, why would you accept that from your direct rival in the next round of said tournament?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How much would you pay for a 6 month loan for a player that can't help you where you need it most, which is the Champions League?

Additionally, if you were Borussia Dortmund, why would you accept that from your direct rival in the next round of said tournament?
If you were borussia dortmund why would you accept such a pathetic bid who may be struggling but has talent no doubt when you are fighting relegation? we're better off just trying to engineer the move for the summer

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Please, for the love of god, stop trying to make sense!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah its pretty $#@!ing weird. Maybe Juve came to an agreement with Raiola, something along the lines of letting Raiola offer Pogba around as long as he gives us another one of his jewels.
please, we are a serious football club, not Raiolas footballers trading company

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If you were borussia dortmund why would you accept such a pathetic bid who may be struggling but has talent no doubt when you are fighting relegation? we're better off just trying to engineer the move for the summer
You didn't answer my question though. How much would you be willing to pay for a player for 6 months who can't help you in the competition that you need it most.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just pay it. Imagine how much better off we'd be now if we had paid 35M to Bilbao for Llorente so he could have joined us 6 months earlier?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You didn't answer my question though. How much would you be willing to pay for a player for 6 months who can't help you in the competition that you need it most.
Devils advocate here:

1.) is this guy even performing well enough this season to even help Dortmund? Can they possibly do without?
2.) giving him to us will only help us domestically and has nothing to do with making us stronger for CL since he wouldn't be able to play with us. So, do Dortmund consider themselves getting weaker by letting go of an underperforming player?

- - - Updated - - -

Just pay it. Imagine how much better off we'd be now if we had paid 35M to Bilbao for Llorente so he could have joined us 6 months earlier?
@Aush @zizinho

- - - Updated - - -

Just pay them want they want.
And another :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)