Hello I'm New (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, it was an awful tragedy, that's for sure, but if the families aren't over it yet, I doubt they ever will be. Besides, I must say that in recent years Liverpool has been very classy about the incident, whereas lots of Juve fans ... well you know the deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well, it was an awful tragedy, that's for sure, but if the families aren't over it yet, I doubt they ever will be. Besides, I must say that in recent years Liverpool has been very classy about the incident, whereas lots of Juve fans ... well you know the deal.
Exactly.

The thing is, some of us Juve fans are already over this and would love to have some good relationship with Pool fans, but I doubt the families of these victims or friends will ever forget this or get over this. Anyway, you cant blame them, can you?

Jul 5, 2006
Hello I'm new only joined today.I joined to share your pain from the Heysel.To say that today on liverpool.tv we have 2 threads dedicated to the 39 who lost their lives that awful night.Nothing I can say will bring them back.I have a special plaque with the 39 names and I pray by it every morning and night.For the Families and friends of the 39 I hope one day you can find peace.I will finish by saying.
In Memoria e Amicizia
In Memory And Friendship
You'll Never Walk Alone
Not all Liverpool Fans are bad and we are sincere when we offer our sadness at your terrible loss.God bless
Forza Juve
welcome,enjoy:pint:

R_I_P the 39names..***..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Another Pool fan?
Wow they r growing like mushrooms,
welcome btw and R.I.P. to the victims, hopefully we will never see smth like that ever again...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Exactly.

The thing is, some of us Juve fans are already over this and would love to have some good relationship with Pool fans, but I doubt the families of these victims or friends will ever forget this or get over this. Anyway, you cant blame them, can you?

Well some ppl need to prioritise their bloody lives instead of worrying about football like its their only chance of survival.I mean honestly at first its admirable that they love Juve so much but then you have some ppl that just become pathetic.

Time to send some harcore fans on a very long vacaction IMO.

OP
Paul-Juve

Paul-Juve

May 29, 2007
  • Thread Starter #30
    Thankyou all for a wonderfull welcome I hope to have a long and happy stay on these forums
    Forza Juve Fans:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)