Hello I'm New (3 Viewers)

Paul-Juve

May 29, 2007
Hello I'm new only joined today.I joined to share your pain from the Heysel.To say that today on liverpool.tv we have 2 threads dedicated to the 39 who lost their lives that awful night.Nothing I can say will bring them back.I have a special plaque with the 39 names and I pray by it every morning and night.For the Families and friends of the 39 I hope one day you can find peace.I will finish by saying.
In Memoria e Amicizia
In Memory And Friendship
You'll Never Walk Alone
Not all Liverpool Fans are bad and we are sincere when we offer our sadness at your terrible loss.God bless
Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Welcome to the forums. :pint:

May all the victims rest in peace. And thanks for the noble sentiments of yours, Paul.

By the way, I love Liverpool so much, I've been there several times and it is really a fascinating place to live in. :wink:

OP
Paul-Juve

Paul-Juve

May 29, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6
    Thankyou I hope we meet in the Group Stages of the Champions League I'd like to welcome you to Liverpool if you came here.
    Thankyou Again

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Welcome Paul, and thanks for the nice words...
    and a small group of fans can't change the good image of the real Liverpool fans :pint:
    Welcome again...

Apr 12, 2004
    Hello I'm new only joined today.I joined to share your pain from the Heysel.To say that today on liverpool.tv we have 2 threads dedicated to the 39 who lost their lives that awful night.Nothing I can say will bring them back.I have a special plaque with the 39 names and I pray by it every morning and night.For the Families and friends of the 39 I hope one day you can find peace.I will finish by saying.
    In Memoria e Amicizia
    In Memory And Friendship
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Not all Liverpool Fans are bad and we are sincere when we offer our sadness at your terrible loss.God bless
    Forza Juve
    Welcome, have fun, and forza Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)