Heinze (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
wheres inter when u need them to buy someone for the sake of not joining your club
You really dont want this guy huh..?y not man?now that chiellini is clearly gonna stay with us,i think getting a centre back is still a must,and i really dont see any cheaper proven centre backs available currently..Meira,Zapata...just a little too expensive!!
I would still prefer an Italian,and would love to see Criscito/Chiellini both starting,but i just dont see that happening...

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #648
    You really dont want this guy huh..?y not man?now that chiellini is clearly gonna stay with us,i think getting a centre back is still a must,and i really dont see any cheaper proven centre backs available currently..Meira,Zapata...just a little too expensive!!
    I would still prefer an Italian,and would love to see Criscito/Chiellini both starting,but i just dont see that happening...
    thats the thing i want to see criscito start, yes hes a gamble, but i think its a gamble that could pay off, if i think hes good enough to start, that just shows the ammount of faith and belief i have in his talent which i truely admire, and most of you know that for me to admire true talent is a rare thing from my point of view, infact i think he could be better than cannavaro, perhaps even a ferrara in the making, and that is saying something. but time will tell.

zann

SG Juventino!
    May 30, 2004
    thats the thing i want to see criscito start, yes hes a gamble, but i think its a gamble that could pay off, if i think hes good enough to start, that just shows the ammount of faith and belief i have in his talent which i truely admire, and most of you know that for me to admire true talent is a rare thing from my point of view, infact i think he could be better than cannavaro, perhaps even a ferrara in the making, and that is saying something. but time will tell.
    you know what, i totally agree with you!:pint:

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    at the moment Chiellini isn't nearly as good as Heinze however Chiellini is young and can improve while Heinze is already on the decline.
    Heinze was really good at PSG and in his first season at ManU, and what has Chiellini proven to us? he was alright in B and that he has talent, that is about it. He is young and italian but you have to put things in perspective. he still has it all to prove while Heinze allready has proven hiself at the highest level, only he was hampered by injuries in his last season.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    at the moment Chiellini isn't nearly as good as Heinze however Chiellini is young and can improve while Heinze is already on the decline.
    Heinze was really good at PSG and in his first season at ManU, and what has Chiellini proven to us? he was alright in B and that he has talent, that is about it. He is young and italian but you have to put things in perspective. he still has it all to prove while Heinze allready has proven hiself at the highest level, only he was hampered by injuries in his last season.
    :agree: :agree: ....i just want some1 more experienced at the back...Criscito is still too young to be a starter this season

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Heinze Expects Transfer Resolution This Week

Argentine defender Gabriel Heinze says he believes his future will be resolved by the end of this week

Manchester United's unsettled full-back, Gabriel Heinze, expects his future to be sorted out very soon.

Heinze, who is looking to leave Old Trafford, is caught up in a bitter transfer wranhle between United and their arch-rivals Liverpool.

United have said Heinze can leave for any club that meet their £6.8million asking price - the value of a release clause in the Argentine's contract - as long as that club is not Liverpool (or Chelsea or Arsenal, neither of whom have shown any interest).

Liverpool have agreed to pay the £6.8 million trigger price, but United are refusing to sell the player to the Anfield club.

The dispute has now been taken up by lawyers to resolve.

United claim they have the right to turn down any offer, so Heinze is not sure where he will begin the new season.

Newly promoted Italian giants Juventus are said to be monitoring the situation closely, and Heinze himself is hoping that his immediate future can by clarified very quickly.
    "Sometimes the player is the last one to find out where he will play," Heinze was quoted as saying in The Sun.

"I know there are several teams interested in me and that makes me feel really proud.

"I'll know precisely in what team I'm going to play at the end of the week. In a few days, we'll see what will happen."

goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Sir Alex not keen on letting Heinze go

Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze expects his future to be resolved by the end of the week.

Heinze is keen to join Liverpool after the Anfield club's offer matched United's asking price, but Sir Alex Ferguson has so far refused to sell the Argentina star to United's bitter rivals.

Heinze's representatives threatened legal action because they claim United gave written confirmation they would let him leave if their valuation was met.

However, the dispute finally appears to be close to a conclusion. "I'll know precisely in what team I'm going to play at the end of the week," Heinze told the Sun. "In a few days we'll see what will happen.

Independent

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)