Heinze (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
our RB and LB are crap .. not even Chiellini , Molinaro, Zebina(who sucks), Grygera

why dont we have someone like Cicinho, Jankoloviski, Evra, etc ..someone with style in playing ..

we used to have Zambarotta .. not anymore :(
I don't think Heinze is that good, but he is definately better than Molinaro.

Grygera - Andrade - Chiellini - Heinze

Looks good.

Jankulovski is not such a great LB. He was the worst player in the CL Final and almost cost Milan on a number of occasions.

Zambrotta. He was the best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
July 30, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blanc eyes Heinze swoop

Juventus general manager Jean-Claude Blanc has conceded that he hasn’t given up on luring Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze to Turin. “The squad is very strong, but we’ll have to see if something can happen with Heinze,” Blanc admitted. “I need to speak to Coach Claudio Ranieri and sporting director Alessio Secco about him.” The Argentine is currently in a legal conflict with the Red Devils after United chief executive David Gill recently revealed that the Old Trafford outfit are only listening to bids from abroad despite his agent’s determination that he should join Liverpool.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
July 30, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blanc eyes Heinze swoop

Juventus general manager Jean-Claude Blanc has conceded that he hasn’t given up on luring Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze to Turin. “The squad is very strong, but we’ll have to see if something can happen with Heinze,” Blanc admitted. “I need to speak to Coach Claudio Ranieri and sporting director Alessio Secco about him.” The Argentine is currently in a legal conflict with the Red Devils after United chief executive David Gill recently revealed that the Old Trafford outfit are only listening to bids from abroad despite his agent’s determination that he should join Liverpool.
get him he would be a gr8 addition to the squad...

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
it is a public forum, no need to be sorry mate we are on here to voice our opinions.

regarding Zebina, on his day he can be a really good player. He showed that at Roma which made Juve buy him. But he is like Boumsong, he loses concentration easily which causes him to make mistakes. He needs to work on that, otherwise he will have a hard time getting ahead of Grygera IMO. Czechs are really determined players, and they will always give their all. He needs time to adjust to our system, im confident he will play a great season.
I totally agree with this!:agree: :pint:

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
get him he would be a gr8 addition to the squad...
This is probably a reaction to the loss at St. James' Park. If we'd even got a draw there, I believe our board would have seriously been willing, despite previous statements to the contrary to continue as we are with no more buying when the need for another quality defender is so obvious. Damnit, I'm sounding like a parrot on this... :wth:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
nah bro it's clear to c even b4 that game that Juve were lacking depth, experience and skill in the defense, especially at the CB positions...Andrade was a +ve signing but Criscito is too young, Grygera is a better RB and Zebina just cant be trusted...we must look 4 a new CB...and Heinze/Barzagli fits the bill

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ferguson Confident Liverpool Cannot Win Battle For Heinze

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes Liverpool do not have a credible case in their attempts to sign the Red Devils' Argentine defender Gabriel Heinze

Liverpool are powerless to prevent Manchester United keeping Gabriel Heinze at Old Trafford, according to Sir Alex Ferguson.

The United boss is unmoved by news that arch-rivals Liverpool have written to the Premier League asking them to settle the dispute over the Argentine international full-back.

Ferguson taunted: “They can do what they like. We are quite confident about our position."

He added: "Gabby is due back at training next Monday and, once we have a meeting with him, his position may become a little clearer.”

Although 29-year-old Heinze has a "get-out" clause in his contract that states he can leave Old Trafford if another club offers £6.8 million for him, United say that excludes Liverpool or the oher two members of the Premiership's 'big four.'

So although Liverpool are prepared to meet the asking price, United insist they made it clear to Heinze that he would not be allowed to join their Premier League rivals. However, that condition is apparently not written into his contract.

The last player to move directly from Old Trafford to Anfield was Phil Chisnall 43 years ago.

And the threat of the Premier League becoming involved in the dispute does not concern Ferguson in the least.

“That will take years,” he said dismissively, aware that any Premier League attempt to oversee the transfer could seriously delay the move.

That view is based on the League's handling of the Carlos Tevez affair, which has left Ferguson unimpressed and increasingly annoyed as the new season approaches and the Argentine striker waits for his future to be resolved in the High Court.

Tevez's compatriot Heinze is understood to have taken legal advice from Liverpool's lawyers in order to try and force through the transfer, but that too has left Ferguson unfazed.

He had earlier remarked: “We’re aware he’s taking legal advice and is using Liverpool’s solicitor. Well, I hope he is a good one because we are confident of our position.

“It doesn’t concern me whether he is using Liverpool’s lawyers because he has either got a case or he hasn’t."

goal.com

We want another CB,Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)