Heinze (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Heinze puts future on hold

Gabriel Heinze will not consider his Manchester United future until he returns from holiday.

The defender is looking to leave the Premier League champions due to concerns over his first-team chances and has been the subject of a bid from Liverpool.

United have rejected the offer, but legal advice has been sought from Heinze and Liverpool regarding a letter given to the Argentine's agent.

The former Paris Saint Germain full-back is currently on a break after playing in the Copa America and is trying not to focus on football.

"I am on holiday, but may return next week and say more," Heinze told the News of the World.

"For now I am a United player, but I am not saying anything else.

"I don't want to think about it and I don't want to think about football. I am on holiday and only want to think about the things I don't during the season."

United have been confident in their position regarding the letter given to Heinze's agent, which stipulated he can leave if a certain fee is met.

Liverpool feel it entitles the defender to join any club, but Red Devils chief executive David Gill claims it only concerns overseas teams.

Gill said: "There is this famous letter. I wrote to Heinze and his agent to give them an indication of what value we require for, effectively, an overseas transfer.

"If there is overseas interest and the valuation is right I can see him moving on."

skysport
I hate it when players go off on holiday instead of joining Juventus first ;)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
this would be a great transfer i think. I'm not 100% sold on molinaro starting at lb and I think chiellni has the ability and size to be a solid cb. Plus he's pretty good going forward.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
id gladly take Heinze at that price. It could look something like this:

Grygera-Andrade-Chiellini-Heinze

with backups:
Zebina-Boumsong-Criscito-Molinaro

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
our RB and LB are crap .. not even Chiellini , Molinaro, Zebina(who sucks), Grygera

why dont we have someone like Cicinho, Jankoloviski, Evra, etc ..someone with style in playing ..

we used to have Zambarotta .. not anymore :(

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
our RB and LB are crap .. not even Chiellini , Molinaro, Zebina(who sucks), Grygera

why dont we have someone like Cicinho, Jankoloviski, Evra, etc ..someone with style in playing ..

we used to have Zambarotta .. not anymore :(
here we gooooo
suddenly our team sucks when we lose one game, a friendly!
how can you say Grygera sucks? how can you say Zebina sucks? you are too sceptical, you need to understand that building a new team takes time, they need to regain their fitness levels, more importantly they need to gel.

i'd take Cicinho, but our RB positions are more than covered. If anything we need another natural CB, i dont think Ranieri is prepared to give Boumsong a start, and Criscito needs to grow still.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I have said it before and I will say it again.

Gabriel Heinze has slowed down after his season long cruciate ligament injury. It is well known in Manchester that he has lost a lot of pace and Ferguson much prefers Evra now.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
here we gooooo
suddenly our team sucks when we lose one game, a friendly!
how can you say Grygera sucks? how can you say Zebina sucks? you are too sceptical, you need to understand that building a new team takes time, they need to regain their fitness levels, more importantly they need to gel.

i'd take Cicinho, but our RB positions are more than covered. If anything we need another natural CB, i dont think Ranieri is prepared to give Boumsong a start, and Criscito needs to grow still.
sorry francesco this time i wont agree with u..

am not judging out from one friendly match ..
this is the truth .. our RB / LB are defencive they cant help even the mildfield ..
they are strong but what i meant is that we need an RB or LB that can break throw..

Zebina .. dnot talk to me about this guy .. he is nothing simply nothing .. and this is my "opinion" ..

other than that , i didnt say our team sucks ... i only spoke about the RB /LB players ..
i know we wont buy a new RB/LB .. am just talking .. not anything said should be done man ..
and dont think that we dont understand the situation.
full stop :)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
sorry francesco this time i wont agree with u..

am not judging out from one friendly match ..
this is the truth .. our RB / LB are defencive they cant help event he mildfield ..
they are strong but what i mean is an RB or LB that can break throw..

Zebina .. not talk to me about this guy .. he is nothing simply nothing .. and this is my "opinion" ..

other than that , i didnt say our team sucks ... i only spoke about the RB /LB players ..
full stop :)
it is a public forum, no need to be sorry mate we are on here to voice our opinions.

regarding Zebina, on his day he can be a really good player. He showed that at Roma which made Juve buy him. But he is like Boumsong, he loses concentration easily which causes him to make mistakes. He needs to work on that, otherwise he will have a hard time getting ahead of Grygera IMO. Czechs are really determined players, and they will always give their all. He needs time to adjust to our system, im confident he will play a great season.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
hey francesco who is that chick on your avatar, badass has one too. Where do you keep getting these girls wearing our colors. we need some distraction cuz a lot of these guys out here are loosing their calm cuz we lost a friendly in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)