Heinze (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
you used the words opinion when you were clearly trying to tell us all through judging from certain facts. If i dont call that naive then i obviously have no idea what to call you. Heinze played as a leftback his whole life. Had some games playing in the center and all the sudden he is a centerback? The guy who answered you about his best position being a centerback must have been a joke. I'm sorry you were lied to. It's different from the case of Lilian Thuram. He's old, he doesnt have the pace he used to have but he's obviously best playing as a right fullback. But now his experience makes him a good centerback. Heinze was great to watch when he was playing on the left. He sucked so bad in the center that most of you guys are screwing him up and he's a centerback? I'm not trying to offend you or anything but try not to say anything if you're unsure about cause you might just end up being wrong. This is not about opinions

U seem to put out of temper many members here.U need to chill out.I'm gonna post my opinion whether u like it or not.U don't have to agree with everything i write.I'd like to discuss it in a normal way.However,the only thing that matters for u is when u find the opportunity to call someone stupid and naive.We r supposed to discuss about our common love,Juve,not to fight.:tdown: I joined the forum so as to find more about juve and football in general.It's normal to be unsure about something cause i'm not God.On the other hand u act like being an omniscient.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Heinze really wants to play for liverpool (infact so much so, it has me wondering how much desire does he have to actually play for juve), so far there hasnt been any indication of whether he would like to come to Juve. So what if there was a U-turn and as a result he ends up staying at man u or even going to liverpool. We would then lose out on selling chiellini, loaning out criscito and then searching a left back/centre back(or both).. what im really saying is that there is a chance we could be screwed at the end of this fracas, and what over? just a few ignorant and arrogant men who think they know how to run one of the worlds biggest clubs. :pumpkin:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
U seem to put out of temper many members here.U need to chill out.I'm gonna post my opinion whether u like it or not.U don't have to agree with everything i write.I'd like to discuss it in a normal way.However,the only thing that matters for u is when u find the opportunity to call someone stupid and naive.We r supposed to discuss about our common love,Juve,not to fight.:tdown: I joined the forum so as to find more about juve and football in general.It's normal to be unsure about something cause i'm not God.On the other hand u act like being an omniscient.
yeah, I love to talk shit. I like to look for chances to call others stupid and naive. If that's what makes you happy despite me trying to correct you and trying my best in order to not offend anyone in my post and you dont get it, suit yourself. Have a nice day :pint:

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #586
    yeah, I love to talk shit. I like to look for chances to call others stupid and naive. If that's what makes you happy despite me trying to correct you and trying my best in order to not offend anyone in my post and you dont get it, suit yourself. Have a nice day :pint:
    any chance that this argument continues in the off topic thread, or prefebly end here?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Ranieri: 'Mai pensato ad Heinze, abbiamo Legrottaglie'

20:01 del 28 luglio

Claudio Ranieri, prima di partire per la minitournee anglo-tedesca, traccia il primo bilancio al termine della prima fase del ritiro: ''Abbiamo ancora un gap tecnico nei confronti delle nostre rivali e per colmarlo dovremo lavorare di più. Le altre sono squadre, noi non ancora. Devo verificare quanto sappiamo aiutarci nei momenti di difficoltà". Il tecnico romano antica anche alcune mosse tattiche in vista dei prossimi match amichevoli: "A rotazione cercherò di far provare a tutti i 90 minuti. Del Piero non partirà titolare perchè non è ancora a livello degli altri, Camoranesi sta meglio ma valuterò di volta in volta parlando con lui e con il dottore". Inevitabile toccare l'argomento mercato, Ranieri non si sottrae: "La squadra va bene così al 99% e dovendo giocare solo campionato e Coppa Italia non sono necessari ulteriori rinforzi. Se Chiellini tornerà con noi dall'Inghilterra? Dipende dalla Juve, da lui e dal Manchester City. E' un giocatore importante ma se da parte sua c'è la volontà di partire, noi lo lasceremo andare. Heinze? Mai pensato a lui, noi abbiamo già Legrottaglie. Se il suo trasferimento non si concretizzerà, noi saremo felici di tenerlo"

Ranieri: “Never thought to Heinze, we have Legrottaglie”

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Heinze will leave United

Manchester United have accepted that their rift with Argentine defender Gabriel Heinze will result in him leaving this summer.

But United are still adamant Heinze must move abroad to further his career rather than travel the 30 miles to Liverpool.

Juventus and Real Madrid are among the clubs monitoring the situation though Heinze, 29, is determined to stay in the Premiership.

United chief executive David Gill said last night: "If there's interest from overseas and the valuation's right, I could see him moving."

United are privately angry that Heinze has agitated for a move to Liverpool despite the support he received at Old Trafford when he was injured for a year.

Daily Mail

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Just forget it.Alright?I don't want to continue this conversation off-topic.We ain't gonna win anything by this...Btw i'm not acting like a kid and yeah i'm sorry if u like.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Well if Ranieri is stating that Legro is better than Heinze then he needs his head examined as well. Legro is the worst defender the club has, and thats a huge statement consdiering we have zebina and boumsong as well.

In reality, both are not good enough for centre back, but there are no alternatives at the moment.

The club seriously needs to pull a rabbit outta the hat and give Andrade a decent partner.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i agree, but its a huge risk. im all for criscito staying at the club, but i think he needs to be broken into the team first. I would definitely use him as much as possible off the bench.

As for Chiellini, he is kind of in the same boat. I would def start him as the left back in the team, but the centre back position i think he still needs work on.

This is why when Cannavaro was rumoured, i was excited, because at his age it would have been a perfect scenario for criscito to learn and then replace him.

Then again, I suppose the only way they'll learn is if you start them.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    Ranieri: 'Mai pensato ad Heinze, abbiamo Legrottaglie'

20:01 del 28 luglio

Claudio Ranieri, prima di partire per la minitournee anglo-tedesca, traccia il primo bilancio al termine della prima fase del ritiro: ''Abbiamo ancora un gap tecnico nei confronti delle nostre rivali e per colmarlo dovremo lavorare di più. Le altre sono squadre, noi non ancora. Devo verificare quanto sappiamo aiutarci nei momenti di difficoltà". Il tecnico romano antica anche alcune mosse tattiche in vista dei prossimi match amichevoli: "A rotazione cercherò di far provare a tutti i 90 minuti. Del Piero non partirà titolare perchè non è ancora a livello degli altri, Camoranesi sta meglio ma valuterò di volta in volta parlando con lui e con il dottore". Inevitabile toccare l'argomento mercato, Ranieri non si sottrae: "La squadra va bene così al 99% e dovendo giocare solo campionato e Coppa Italia non sono necessari ulteriori rinforzi. Se Chiellini tornerà con noi dall'Inghilterra? Dipende dalla Juve, da lui e dal Manchester City. E' un giocatore importante ma se da parte sua c'è la volontà di partire, noi lo lasceremo andare. Heinze? Mai pensato a lui, noi abbiamo già Legrottaglie. Se il suo trasferimento non si concretizzerà, noi saremo felici di tenerlo"

Ranieri: “Never thought to Heinze, we have Legrottaglie
    Never thought to a Ferrari, I have a Datsun

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Heinze puts future on hold

Gabriel Heinze will not consider his Manchester United future until he returns from holiday.

The defender is looking to leave the Premier League champions due to concerns over his first-team chances and has been the subject of a bid from Liverpool.

United have rejected the offer, but legal advice has been sought from Heinze and Liverpool regarding a letter given to the Argentine's agent.

The former Paris Saint Germain full-back is currently on a break after playing in the Copa America and is trying not to focus on football.

"I am on holiday, but may return next week and say more," Heinze told the News of the World.

"For now I am a United player, but I am not saying anything else.

"I don't want to think about it and I don't want to think about football. I am on holiday and only want to think about the things I don't during the season."

United have been confident in their position regarding the letter given to Heinze's agent, which stipulated he can leave if a certain fee is met.

Liverpool feel it entitles the defender to join any club, but Red Devils chief executive David Gill claims it only concerns overseas teams.

Gill said: "There is this famous letter. I wrote to Heinze and his agent to give them an indication of what value we require for, effectively, an overseas transfer.

"If there is overseas interest and the valuation is right I can see him moving on."

skysport

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)