Heinze (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
the board have already said that Chiellini is of great value to Juve, if he leaves it is because he really wants to.
If he wants to leave us for Man City he is too stupid to be a juventino.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our defense is not complete and we have Criscito and Chiellini with Criscito who is not top material yet (from what I understand from you guys)
so that means we need to sign one great defender to complete our defense so if we sign Heinze I can easily see both Chiellini and Heinze play together
Heinze-Chiellini-Andrade-Grygera\Zebina

if I understand you wrong and Criscito is good enough to start then
Chiellini-Criscito-Andrade-Grygera\Zebina

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ferguson Aware Of Heinze Legal Action

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has remained calm over Gabriel Heinze’s desire to play for Liverpool, despite the player seeking legal advice.

zoom - galleria Ferguson is adamant that Heinze will not be transferred to a rival club, in particular Liverpool, who would like to sign the full-back.

There has been fury in the United camp over the way the situation is being handled by the Reds, confounded by news that Heinze has taken legal advice from Liverpool lawyers in a bid to force through the transfer.

“We’re aware he’s taking legal advice and is using Liverpool’s solicitor,” confirmed Ferguson.

“Well, I hope he is a good one because we are confident of our position.

“It doesn’t concern me whether he is using Liverpool’s lawyers because he has either got a case or he hasn’t.

According to the Daily Star, the player was given a letter at the end of last season indicating he could move to a club that met United’s £6.8million valuation.

Liverpool seem to have met the price, but Ferguson commented that the club had reached a verbal agreement with the player’s representatives that he could not move to one of United’s Premiership rivals.

It is thought that if Liverpool fail in the signing, Juventus are monitoring the situation and Heinze may choose a move to Italy.

But in the meantime, Heinze remains a United player.

“It is straightforward. He has been instructed to return to training for pre-season on August 6,” said Ferguson.

“That will give have given him three weeks off after the Copa America.”

goal.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Chiellini is not irreplacible, but I like to carry with us!

We have Molinaro, Grygera & Criscito who can all play as a left back. I wouldn't play Chiellini as a CB... If it comes to full backs, I would play Grygera as RB & Giorgio LB, with Zebina as RB sub, and Molinaro as LB sub. Further more Jorge as CB, one new CB (my wishes our out of reach for now, unless we sell Giorgio so I'll let board to the chase anyway...), Criscito as CB sub.

Thats it, for the defence
Imo Zebina is better as CB but i'm not totally sure about it.RB sub is Biri i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)