Heinze (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2006
What are you talking about? ^^ Did you watch Man Utd. vs Milan merda, Heize got raped in that match. Zapata is a long stronger, and tackles a lot better, than Heinze not to mention better at heading too.
If u want to judge a defender from one or 2 matches then we better not even start arguing!! Cannavaro was fucken owned by crappy players at least 20 times last season with Madrid.Does that make him a bad defender?? Nesta was owned nearly every game he played 2 season ago & I'll never forget what ronaldinho did 2 him in the CL.Does that make him a bad defender???.Puyol was owned by Alex at least 3 times in one game in the CL 2003(juve vs barca).does that make him a bad defender. U never judge a player by one or 2 or even 5 matches,U judge him by his overall potential.Heinze was a Master at Psg & his first season with ManUtd he was one of the best players in the whole squad & I think he got an award or smthing(not sure),he was always an international & one of the most importnant players for argentina.his 2nd season with ManUtd he was injured for smthing like 6 months so...... he kinda lost his place to Evra.& now Man Utd has offers from Big clubs like Liverpool & Madrid & the amaizing thing is that the player wants to leave so his price is not even that high for a player with his potential.ManUtd dont want to sell him for Liverpool the highest bidders so far(7 mil. pounds) coz feguson knows his potential & he doesnt want to give him to a title challenger so our board should do their best to capture him!!

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
If u want to judge a defender from one or 2 matches then we better not even start arguing!! Cannavaro was fucken owned by crappy players at least 20 times last season with Madrid.Does that make him a bad defender?? Nesta was owned nearly every game he played 2 season ago & I'll never forget what ronaldinho did 2 him in the CL.Does that make him a bad defender???.Puyol was owned by Alex at least 3 times in one game in the CL 2003(juve vs barca).does that make him a bad defender. U never judge a player by one or 2 or even 5 matches,U judge him by his overall potential.Heinze was a Master at Psg & his first season with ManUtd he was one of the best players in the whole squad & I think he got an award or smthing(not sure),he was always an international & one of the most importnant players for argentina.his 2nd season with ManUtd he was injured for smthing like 6 months so...... he kinda lost his place to Evra.& now Man Utd has offers from Big clubs like Liverpool & Madrid & the amaizing thing is that the player wants to leave so his price is not even that high for a player with his potential.ManUtd dont want to sell him for Liverpool the highest bidders so far(7 mil. pounds) coz feguson knows his potential & he doesnt want to give him to a title challenger so our board should do their best to capture him!!
i think ferguson cant stand him.. personally i think hes acted way to selfish in the liverpool drama, further more i see heinze as solid in most areas but nothing inspiring

Sep 19, 2006
i think ferguson cant stand him.. personally i think hes acted way to selfish in the liverpool drama, further more i see heinze as solid in most areas but nothing inspiring
thats where u r wrong,Ferguson admire the guy & he really wants him to stay but Heinze is the kind of player who cant stand sittin on the bench for 1 sec. & I like that about him & his agent said it clear,either startin place in ManUtd or leavin!!

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
thats where u r wrong,Ferguson admire the guy & he really wants him to stay but Heinze is the kind of player who cant stand sittin on the bench for 1 sec. & I like that about him & his agent said it clear,either startin place in ManUtd or leavin!!
i may be wrong, but ferguson has stated he would be prepared to sell him, jus not to their rivals in liverpool..

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #486
    you probably didnt see too much of the prem last season but he really sucked since the wc, and if he's to put that kinda performance against milan then i dread him actually surviving in serie A

i may be wrong, but ferguson has stated he would be prepared to sell him, jus not to their rivals in liverpool..
    he was always prepared to sell him, but more so if he was getting gareth bale to replace him, but instead hes moved to spurs

Sep 19, 2006
    you probably didnt see too much of the prem last season but he really sucked since the wc, and if he's to put that kinda performance against milan then i dread him actually surviving in serie A
    I saw 90% of ManUtd matches last season & Heinze was injured for more than half of last season & when he came back Evra had taken place so he was benched till Vidic & ferdinand got injured & so he was introduced as a CB playin with Brown who he never played with at the center before & I must admit they were both a disaster especially in both Milan games(where Vidic was owned too in the 2nd leg) but that didnt make me think any less of Heinze coz I know his real potential & lately he got 80% of his old form back & I'll be more than happy to see him in Juve's shirt next season!!!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    I like Heinze but I still prefer Chiellini not cuz I consider him to be any better but because he is young and italian. If Chiellini leaves Heinze would be an excellent replacement

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #489
    I saw 90% of ManUtd matches last season & Heinze was injured for more than half of last season & when he came back Evra had taken place so he was benched till Vidic & ferdinand got injured & so he was introduced as a CB playin with Brown who he never played with at the center before & I must admit they were both a disaster especially in both Milan games(where Vidic was owned too in the 2nd leg) but that didnt make me think any less of Heinze coz I know his real potential & lately he got 80% of his old form back & I'll be more than happy to see him in Juve's shirt next season!!!
    ill be more than happy to see him in a juve shirt selling hot dogs to the fans

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I don't like you at all and you are seriously worthless. Please leave.
    I don´t give a flying donkey about that. I will never leave, at least not because of you or Rab.

Wtf!! nobody asked u to like him,ur opinion is just worthless,If this guy came,he will be a huge improvement to our defense but I just hope it wont be on the expense of Chiellini!
    If everybody was thinking like you, then there would be no posts in this Forum.

Jul 15, 2006
    Juve per sempre I don't understand why you have a random rant, I don't know why your defending Heinze, to keep it simple there are better people on the market who are a lot more consistent and less injury prone, take Zapata or maybe even Rafael Marquez who is linked with a move to Italy, which probably means Juve.

Durden

May 11, 2006
    I don't understand what people's problem is here with Heinze. For five million Pounds, he's an absolute bargain. He'd probably play better in Serie A anyway because the pace is a little slower.
    I read that Manure wanted close to 7 million pounds??

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I read that Manure wanted close to 7 million pounds??
    That is his release clause in his contract, which is what Liverpool went for as it would be the only way an U would let him go there. He would be sold for less to another team because Man U don't mind selling and they will sell him to anyone other than a rival.

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    well if that is his release clause, then Ferguson cant say no, all that is left is for him to agree terms with Liverpool and the transfer is done, provided he passes the medical.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Similar type of player like Criscito.I mean strong foot=left best position=CB 2nd best position=LB.One important difference=Criscito is a hot prospect while Heinze sucks.

Sep 19, 2006
    Juve per sempre I don't understand why you have a random rant, I don't know why your defending Heinze, to keep it simple there are better people on the market who are a lot more consistent and less injury prone, take Zapata or maybe even Rafael Marquez who is linked with a move to Italy, which probably means Juve.
    first of all whats a random rant??, & I can defend heinze as much as I want,I think the guy is a great player & so does at least 80% of the people who watch football,he is highly wanted by Madrid & Liverpool. As for Zapata I'll be more than happy to see him here next season,he is young & great. Marquez I dont think it will happen!!

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #498
    first of all whats a random rant??, & I can defend heinze as much as I want,I think the guy is a great player & so does at least 80% of the people who watch football,he is highly wanted by Madrid & Liverpool. As for Zapata I'll be more than happy to see him here next season,he is young & great. Marquez I dont think it will happen!!
    because madrid and liverpool want him doesnt necessarily good or world class. and like ive said the usage of the word world class is vague, i mean today i read that petrov branded his new aston villa team mate reo coker as a world class player, no matter what others think of him that is a utter joke and tarnishes the brand 'world class' and just shows how vague its meaning actually is

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    everyone is entitled to their own opinions, if somebody thinks a player is world class, well then that is what he thinks, somebody else could have a different opinion. that is just the world of football

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)