Heinze (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
er...... no

chiellini is younger and has more potential than heinze and criscito has more potential then senderos and i prefer to keep our rearguard to be at least a bit italian
well said..cheers

grygera-senderos-andrade-heinze would be below champions league standards and both chiellini and criscito are already bianconeri
you dont want to replace them with a swiss and argie and esp players that have lost their places to the likes of djourou and evra

Buy on AliExpress.com

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
I think Heinze Natural position is CB but hes small and fast, so that is why he play LB.

Andy, do u know how much Barca will be asking 4 Rafa Marquez????

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
What about Mertesacker??? he's very young, and he played a decent WC with Germany, and he's tall like a tree, i like that in a CB.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
What about Mertesacker??? he's very young, and he played a decent WC with Germany, and he's tall like a tree, i like that in a CB.
him and naldo have made it hard on werder to even consider selling them...theyre a great central duo imo
naldo should be given much more credit..hes a good defender and yeah mertesacker is good..i think hes better than metzelder

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Man United reject Liverpool offer: Rafa Benitez, technician of Liverpool stated ''We have made our offer to Manchester United for Gabriel Heinze. They have refused it. We will see what will happen.'' The Reds would have offered 9 million euro for the Argentine defender who also appeals to Juventus.

calciomercato

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's Juventus for crying out loud. How can they have a defense without at least one Italian in there? Sorry, dont see the Grygera-Senderos-Andrade-Heinze line happen and dont want it to either.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don`t you think Heinze is better than Chiellini?

by the way what about Criscito? do you think he has what it takes to be in the starting lineup?
if not why not play with both Heinze and Chiellini? as one of them would play the left back and the other play in the center near Andrade?

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #451

by the way what about Criscito? do you think he has what it takes to be in the starting lineup?
    if not why not play with both Heinze and Chiellini? as one of them would play the left back and the other play in the center near Andrade?
    heinze is more experienced than chiellini but chiellini will be better than heinze, i have alot of faith in criscito i was very impressed with his displays at genoa i can truely see him breaking into the nazionale within a year.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    heinze is more experienced than chiellini but chiellini will be better than heinze, i have alot of faith in criscito i was very impressed with his displays at genoa i can truely see him breaking into the nazionale within a year.
    I see Chiellini as a good defender but not a great one and from what I understand from you Heinze is a bit better than Chiellini
    Heinze is a good defender but not a great one

is this correct?
    if so why Heinze and not someone who can hold our defence a lot better?

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #454
    I see Chiellini as a good defender but not a great one and from what I understand from you Heinze is a bit better than Chiellini
    Heinze is a good defender but not a great one

is this correct?
    if so why Heinze and not someone who can hold our defence a lot better?
    chiellini certianly has the potential to be great greater than heinze the way i see it. my opinion of heinze has kinda dropped since the wc who put in very solid and consistant performances prior.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    Italians are class defenders. Why look elsewhere when we already have so many at our disposal? Yes we are talking about experience in centerbacks but IMO Andrade is more than enough. A senior defender to help develop our youngsters whom I think Grygera too is up for the job. Yeah, he might not be best of defenders but the fact that Criscito and Chielini are bound to be our future stars, Grygera just have to give a few orders and yeah, our backline is complete.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Italians are class defenders. Why look elsewhere when we already have so many at our disposal? Yes we are talking about experience in centerbacks but IMO Andrade is more than enough. A senior defender to help develop our youngsters whom I think Grygera too is up for the job. Yeah, he might not be best of defenders but the fact that Criscito and Chielini are bound to be our future stars, Grygera just have to give a few orders and yeah, our backline is complete.
    every1 will be blooded in gradually it is better to sign some1 experienced becoz if they fail then they will be targeted and they dont need at that at such an early stage in their careers

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    every1 will be blooded in gradually it is better to sign some1 experienced becoz if they fail then they will be targeted and they dont need at that at such an early stage in their careers
    it took me some time to understand what u wrote but anyways, failure is a price to pay and basically it also helps develop a player to become better. Cannavaro had his times when he was at Inter and look at what he was in the WC. It is a learning process many players have to go through. If you spend so much cash into getting an experienced defender it would be an even bigger risk. Many star players were flops. Many were a waste of money. And many of our prodigys were rested in the bench, loaned out and sold and it turned out they are incredible. All it needs is a little nurturing and I'm pretty sure Juventus can do it better than alot of teams out there. We have seen Criscito and Chielini play and we all know what they could do. Basically what they need most is playing time with us to gel in the team and form the Juventus we all want.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Heinze is a better left back than Chiellini and Chiellini is a better centre back than Heinze, imo.

Grygera - Andrade - Chiellini - Heinze

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Heinze is a better left back than Chiellini and Chiellini is a better centre back than Heinze, imo.

Grygera - Andrade - Chiellini - Heinze
    I don't think it is worth signing Heinze, if Chiellini stays. Molinaro seems to be very highly rated so, if Chiellini played CB, I would be happy to play him LB.

Criscito can also play LB or CB so we are well covered for LB, which is why Balza was sold.

Dec 26, 2004

I won't discuss Chiellini as I believe even Legro is a better option than Heinze.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)