Heinze (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2006
Juventus intercept the Manchester United-Liverpool battle for Gabriel Heinze and hand two young starlets to Empoli.

Sir Alex Ferguson has again confirmed he will not release Heinze to Liverpool even after they met his £6.8m price tag.

“There hasn't been any change in our stance because Heinze is not going to Liverpool as far as I am concerned,” said the Scot.

Manchester United would only be willing to sell the 29-year-old defender overseas and Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri has ordered his club to take advantage of the situation.

Heinze was one of the prime targets named by Ranieri upon his arrival in Turin this summer and, after capturing Jorge Andrade from Deportivo La Coruna, the Argentine international would complete a reinvigorated defence.

Their other option also plies his trade in the Premier League, as a £3m bid has reportedly been made for Arsenal’s Philippe Senderos.

Meanwhile, Juve continue to reduce the size of their squad by farming out the young talents who proved so decisive in helping them to escape from Serie B.

Both Claudio Marchisio and defender Felice Piccolo will spend this coming season at Empoli, it was confirmed.
Midfielder Marchisio is only on loan, while Piccolo arrives in a co-ownership deal.

Channel4-

I think it's good to let Marchisio on loan to empoli...
Also Giovinco is there already so it's good for us becuz they can get some playing time in seria A and UEFA cup.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
we have to sign heinze, he would help our defence out soooo much, come on secco get it done, fergie is just waiting to flog him to a team that isnt liverpool

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
id only want heinze if he were to play at lb and not cb...hes a tyical left back..he does not have th traits of a cb and if both milito(highly overrated on this forum.thank god we didnt waste 20million on him) and ayala(whos what now 36?) were both preferred as cb's for argentina
between him and chiellini i wouldntmind either one..but id prefer heinze at the moment cuz he wants to make an impact with a ig club in this stage in his career while chiellini is being a whiny lil brat..i mean if dp didnt overreact on how others got priority bout contract extensions and this brat is making a fuss already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)