Heinze (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Are you serious? How can you judge him on two performances? And I know that's what you're doing.

Some people here don't know how to evaluate players. Heinze was voted the best defender ever for PSG, the player of the SEASON for Manure in his first year with them, even beating crater-face Rooney. He was injured thereafter but he's come back to play an important role with Manure this season in their Premiership triumph, thwarting high-paced attacks one after the other. He's a great tackler first off, plus he knows how to mark. His decision-making and ball skills might be off the mark, but so was Cannavaro's with Inter and nobody on this Juve squad can come close to Heinze in terms of any defensive facet. Get him and shut up.
people are just voicing their opinions mate, nothin wrong with what they think

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Are you serious? How can you judge him on two performances? And I know that's what you're doing.

Some people here don't know how to evaluate players. Heinze was voted the best defender ever for PSG, the player of the SEASON for Manure in his first year with them, even beating crater-face Rooney. He was injured thereafter but he's come back to play an important role with Manure this season in their Premiership triumph, thwarting high-paced attacks one after the other. He's a great tackler first off, plus he knows how to mark. His decision-making and ball skills might be off the mark, but so was Cannavaro's with Inter and nobody on this Juve squad can come close to Heinze in terms of any defensive facet. Get him and shut up.
Top post mate i got to agree....In Heinze's first season with Man Utd he was one of the best left backs in the world..this season has been hampered by injuries..but when he wasnt injured he was always solid...a great tackler like you said..but i have my reservations about his ability to play as a centerback..

Having said that..i dont think Juve need hi at the moment as Chielline and Milinaro are enough at leftback.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
heinze is not good enough and getting older manchester searching a club to sell him

I dont want to see him against kaka
that is so unfair.... first heinze didnt play much this season and only played those maches bacause of injouries f other defenders as a mater of fact three of the defenders in the second game were subs

on the otherhand i still see that we need a proper cetral defender not a rightback who can play in the centre..

i really dont know who is suitble ... millito, pepe, ...im not really confidant that one of them will be a proper leader of our defence
if i had a choice i would go for cris

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
that is so unfair.... first heinze didnt play much this season and only played those maches bacause of injouries f other defenders as a mater of fact three of the defenders in the second game were subs

on the otherhand i still see that we need a proper cetral defender not a rightback who can play in the centre..

i really dont know who is suitble ... millito, pepe, ...im not really confidant that one of them will be a proper leader of our defence
if i had a choice i would go for cris
:agree: He is not pure CB and we that kind of player.

And as I said Heinze was excellent player but at the moment he have dip in the form and all of you that said he's benn excellent for ManU this season are wrong cuz he was pretty average. I'm watchin Premiership every weekend and this season Heinze didn't impressed me but I'm sure that's because was injured for a long time and than he was benched. But also as I said if he returns to his form he could be an excellent player for us or any other club.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
2 seasons ago,Heinze was most def ManYoo's best player.....I think injuries n Evra's form have taken d shine off him a bit..but u may lose form never class....
He's a very good defender(either at LB or left-side of CB) let's c how it goes....

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Milan want Heinze

Ivan Gabriel Heinze (29) interessa al Milan. Per ora c'è stato soltanto un sondaggio a mezzo telefonico, ma i rossoneri sembrano attratti dall'idea di accaparrarsi un valido centrale comunitario (adattabile a sinistra) a prezzi non esorbitanti. Ricordiamo che in Champions League Heinze ha sofferto moltissimo i guizzi di Kakà.

tuttomercato

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Exclusive! Liverpool's Heinze Interest Annoys Fergie

The club future of Manchester United's Argentine left-back Gabriel Heinze remains in the balance while the player concentrates on helping Argentina reach the Copa America final in Venezuela.

But while the latest development - that Newcastle United manager Sam Allardyce could be ready to try and persuade Heinze to move to St James' Park - may not be what Sir Alex Ferguson wishes to hear, he will surely find that news preferable to the other story regarding Heinze.

Sources close to Goal.com have revealed that Fergie is "furious" that United's bitter north-west rivals are chasing he Argentine defender's signature.

The rivalry between United and Liverpool is such that neither club favour selling any of their players to the other.

Ferguson - and United's fans - would find it hard to stomach if Heinze moved to Anfield and shone for Rafa Benitez's Reds, especially if he became an integral part of a Liverpool title-chasing (or winning) team.

To some extent that would apply if he moved to any Premiership club, but an Old Trafford to Anfield switch would be burdened with a significant weight of partisan and emotional baggage.

If Allardyce pursues his interest in Heinze, backed by the Magpies' new owner Mike Ashley, he can expect stiff competition not only from Liverpool, but also from a clutch of leading continental clubs who have been linked with the 29-year-old, including Real Madrid, Milan, Barcelona, Juventus and Villarreal.

It is not certain, of course, that Heinze will be going anywhere.

He recently admitted that he still enjoys being at United and wouldn't mind staying for the next few seasons, and he is unlikely to leave United unless both parties would benefit from the deal.

His place in the team is threatened by Patrice Evra, who replaced him as United's first-choice left-back last season.

It has been suggested that if a prospective buying club failed to meet a £5 million asking price, Heinze could invoke the new FIFA ruling that allows players over 26 who have not signed a new deal for three years to buy out the remainder of their contract.

That, however, seems unlikely at the moment - unless he sets his heart on a controversial switch to Liverpool.

goal.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yes,after recovering from his injury this season,i think he has gone back to his great form..at this year's copa america,i think he has been Argentina's best defender,i think him and marquez have been great in this year's copa america..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Heinze scored a sweet goal in the Coppa's semi agains Mexico.

I still prefer Samuel over him but I would never turn Heinze down.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
no he hasnt but he would be cheap, inter managemnt are idiots like ours, they dont know the worth of samuel, so we should buy him then he becomes like Cannavaro.
Our management are not idiots. They created a competitive like they promised and they are getting Juve out of shit which Moggi & co. got us into.

You really don´t have any gratitude towards them, you are just another spoiled brat who is used to the old Juventus times. :faq1:

About Heinze, I think he will stay at ManUtd.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Heinze Proud Of Links To Top Clubs

Argentine international Gabriel Heinze has spoken of his pride at being linked with moves to some of Europe's biggest clubs, but is still unsure of where he will move to next.

The defender scored in last night's Copa America semi-final win against Mexico and he will not consider his options, which reportedly include moves to Real Madrid, Liverpool or Juventus, until after Sunday's final against Brazil.

However, a move away from the club may appeal to the 29-year-old as he is not certain of a place in Sir Alex Ferguson's first team having often been a reserve to Patrice Evra during the last campaign.

"The interest in me from important teams such as Liverpool, Juventus and Real Madrid makes me feel proud," Heinze told The Daily Express.

"But I still don't know what I'm going to do in the future and I'm going to start thinking about that after the Copa America.

"I feel comfortable in Manchester and I'm very grateful for everything I've received there."

However, should he stay at Old Trafford Heinze will be relishing the prospect of having fellow Argentine Carlos Tevez in the same team.

He added: "It makes me feel very happy that Tevez might come to United. If everything goes okay he will be joining an amazing club.

"If Manchester United want a player it's because they are classy. It's the same with Tevez. If United want him it is because he has what it takes to be an important player for them."

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)