Heinze (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Heinze likely to be offered Real chance after falling out of favour

Real Madrid are expected to press ahead with plans to sign Gabriel Heinze, the Manchester United defender, after Fenerbahçe announced yesterday that Roberto Carlos will join them in the summer. The Spanish club are thought to have identified Heinze as a replacement for the 34-year-old former Brazil full back, who has agreed to move to Turkey once his contract at the Bernabéu expires at the end of the season.

Barcelona, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain, from whom United bought Heinze for £6.9 million in June 2004, are also understood to be in the hunt for the Argentina defender, who could buy out the remaining two years of his contract at Old Trafford after coming to accept that he no longer figures prominently in Sir Alex Ferguson’s plans.

the Times

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Heinze is only average, anybody saw the game Germany-Slovakia? Skrtel was fantastic, the german strikers looked like little kids beside him. They did nothing.

;)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
:disagree:

So you watched the matches against Milan. Great. Congratulations.
no i ve seen premiership games of united as well and heinze is not particulary good as a CB.
i ve got friends that are big united supporters and they are not that happy when heinze is a CB,they prefer vidic,rio,brown,silvestre and o shea as CB to him

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I'm stil curious about the players we'll brought. Buffon seems to be confident about the plan prepared by the board. In the other hand, all day we notice many good players being bought or extended their contracts. Weird !!! let's wait and see ;

Still the priority n°1 for me is to keep buffon, camo and trezeguet !

Mar 30, 2006
Milito is better tha Heinze as a CB.

We don't need a left back at all with Chiellini and probably Molinero there ... Sali can also play there if need be

I am praying we sign Milito and Sissoko.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
EXCLUSIVE: BARCA SET TO MOVE FOR HEINZE

GABRIEL HEINZE has revealed that Barcelona have landed the first blow in the fight to prise him away from Manchester United - but the Argentine is adamant that he will not decide his future until after the Copa America.

Heinze's brother, who also acts as the defender's agent, has met with Barca sporting director Txiki Beguiristain, with the Catalans ready to pay £5million for a player United signed from Paris St Germain for £6.9m three years ago.

Real Madrid and Juventus are also tracking the 29-year-old, who struggled to nail down a regular place in Sir Alex Ferguson's team last season due to the impressive form of Patrice Evra.

But Heinze, who will miss United's pre-season preparations if Argentina go all the way to the Copa America Final in Venezuela on July 15, said: "I know that some clubs are interested in me but I have decided to leave this subject on stand-by for the moment.

"My head is with the Argentina team for who play the Copa America. After that tournament I will make decisions about my career.

"Barcelona is a superclub, like Manchester United. If a formal offer is tabled I'll need to study it calmly.

"Nobody at United has told me I'm not wanted next season. I know the rumours of transfer offers have appeared, but that's not a problem for me.

"I have just enjoyed one of the best years in my career. We have played sensationally - although it was a pain to fail in the Champions League semifinal against Milan."

Sunday Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)