Heinze (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudaifa

May 21, 2007
Heinze is Real deal for £5m
Gabriel Heinze is close to a £5million switch to Real Madrid. Manchester United ace Heinze flew to the Spanish capital on Saturday to discuss the move. And Real chiefs are convinced they will win the battle to land the Argie defender after he decided to quit Old Trafford. They want him to replace Brazilian left-back Roberto Carlos, 34, who is being released after 10 years at the Bernabeu. Heinze said: "I am convinced that if a good offer arrives then Manchester United will let me go."
Eric Beauchamp, The Sun

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=431196

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #299
    Even Heinze, whom I think has been an easy target, is in Madrid now while I'm typing this post to discuss a move to Real Madrid.

You know Andy, I think that you're idea is spot on.
    we were linked with heinze months ago, its taken a few days for madrid to be already in advanced talks so to my calculation it wud take about a years worth of interests and talks for secco to sign sum1 half decent

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    we were linked with heinze months ago, its taken a few days for madrid to be already in advanced talks so to my calculation it wud take about a years worth of interests and talks for secco to sign sum1 half decent
    I'm confused now, I want to wait till the end of the transfer window to judge him, but these rumours are killing me, besides I don't see us capturing a single decent player. Things have become worse after Deschamps' shameful departure...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)