Heinze (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Heinze: Ferguson apre alla Juve

17:39 del 22 maggio

Gabriel HeinzeDopo il secco 'no' per Vidic, il Manchester United si mostra invece disponibile a trattare la cessione di Gabriel Heinze alla Juventus sulla base di 7 milioni di euro. Il 29enne difensore argentino è molto apprezzato dal tecnico bianconero Deschamps, che lo segue già dai tempi in cui militava in Francia nel Paris Saint Germain. Secondo il prestigioso quotidiano britannico The Times, ci sarebbe però la concorrenza di un club spagnolo.

www.calciomercato.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It seems manchester are already looking for Heinze's replacement:

http://www.itv-football.co.uk/Story/0,14272,6107_2112658,00.html

That story first surfaced in the UK at least a week ago, In the meantime Hargreaves has joined Man Utd for €25m, Bale has stated that he looks forward to another season at Southampton.

Finally, Manchester United are known to have made at leat one recent bid for Rafaele Palladino!!! They may be looking to use Heinze as a makeweight.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Heinze is an average defender, he loses his concentration a lot and he isn't that tough. Yet, I can't say that he'd be a bad bargain. He has a good experience and his transfer fee is tempting. Still, if he joins us, I prefer him not to be a starter especially as a centre back.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Heinze is an average defender, he loses his concentration a lot and he isn't that tough. Yet, I can't say that he'd be a bad bargain. He has a good experience and his transfer fee is tempting. Still, if he joins us, I prefer him not to be a starter especially as a centre back.
If he joins he'd be a starter, as we have shortage in defence and by far he'll be the best available there :smoke:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
If he joins he'd be a starter, as we have shortage in defence and by far he'll be the best available there :smoke:
Yes, he is less clumsier than our current defenders, but still we have some quality. Chiellini is a good project for the future and he is a beast. He can play in the centre to partner another centre back and Heinze to play as a left back. Still Chiellini can make a better left back than Heinze, also we can't forget Balzaretti.

I still believe that we have lots of available options; Dainelli, Milito, Cris, etc...these players are way better than Heinze.

Grygera - Dainelli - Cris/Milito - Chiellini....:smoke:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
ahmed, i believe that you have something with Dainelli, you are either his agent/lover/stalker :D cause you bring him up in every thread :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Yes, he is less clumsier than our current defenders, but still we have some quality. Chiellini is a good project for the future and he is a beast. He can play in the centre to partner another centre back and Heinze to play as a left back. Still Chiellini can make a better left back than Heinze, also we can't forget Balzaretti.

I still believe that we have lots of available options; Dainelli, Milito, Cris, etc...these players are way better than Heinze.

If we have those, then I agree.
But I guess that, part of Heinze's under-performance with Man-U is due to be being played out of position as he is a CB, not LB (besides his lack of playing time as well)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
ahmed, i believe that you have something with Dainelli, you are either his agent/lover/stalker :D cause you bring him up in every thread :D
Look who is talking...Cuti. :p

Seriously man, Dainelli is a strong centre back who can lead our back line. Most importantly, I can't imagine Juve having two non-Italian centre backs as starters. :D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

sorry ahmed my brother but i gotta disagree with you here, with the exception of milito i rate heinze higher than all those others mentioned.

this season has not been a great indication of his quality as hes spent a lot more time on the physios table than he has on the grass, and when he has got a run in the first team its been as a lb or with a complete fool in defence next to him *cough* brown *cough* o'shea..... he developed a brilliant understanding with ferdinand last season and he actually even managed to out perform ferdi. I would love to see him with us and as soon as he developed an understanding with his partner he'd be a rock at the back trust me on that one man.... this season has just been a bad advertisement

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
If we have those, then I agree.
But I guess that, part of Heinze's under-performance with Man-U is due to be being played out of position as he is a CB, not LB (besides his lack of playing time as well)
Of course, if he played regularly, he'd have been in a better form. Also, I see that he, when he plays as a left back, defends well but the attacking portion that he should do as a side back isn't up to par. Also, I don't see him as a regular starter in the centre. He can be a good backup to either a regular CB or a regular LB though.

But at the end, it all depends on who are the players we'll succeed to capture. I wish we aren't all daydreaming, especially Cuti. :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
sorry ahmed my brother but i gotta disagree with you here, with the exception of milito i rate heinze higher than all those others mentioned.

this season has not been a great indication of his quality as hes spent a lot more time on the physios table than he has on the grass, and when he has got a run in the first team its been as a lb or with a complete fool in defence next to him *cough* brown *cough* o'shea..... he developed a brilliant understanding with ferdinand last season and he actually even managed to out perform ferdi. I would love to see him with us and as soon as he developed an understanding with his partner he'd be a rock at the back trust me on that one man.... this season has just been a bad advertisement
Quite frankly Mike, I didn't follow the English Premier League last season. But as I said in my previous post had he played more regularly, he'd have been far better. Yes, he is the best CB in ManUtd with Ferdinand, but the defenders I mentioned are classy defenders. We all know about Milito and Cris, but this is my first season to follow Dainelli and I can say that he is one of the best defenders in the Serie A this term.

Maybe the Italian football will suit Heinze more, I can't confirm. But even if we secure his services, we'll have to sign a world class defender. What do you think?

With the arrival of Heinze, we'll have only Chiellini, Heinze and Criscito as good centre backs, then come Zebina and Boumsong. Kovac, Legrottaglie and Tudor will leave.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As somebody already pointed out, Heinze was selected as player of the year by Manure fans and he did have an amazing season that year. He's very talented and is a better player than anybody we have at this point in time... including Chiellini.

If Deschamps continues to use Chiellini centrally we would be in need of someone else who can play left-back, so Heinze might be on the cards. So in that case we could Heinze be more of the holding wing-back while we employ Salihamidzic as more of an attacking right-back.

Hasan - Grygera - Chiellini - Heinze

I'm really not convinced with Grygera though, but some indications look like he might be used centrally if anywhere..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Quite frankly Mike, I didn't follow the English Premier League last season. But as I said in my previous post had he played more regularly, he'd have been far better. Yes, he is the best CB in ManUtd with Ferdinand, but the defenders I mentioned are classy defenders. We all know about Milito and Cris, but this is my first season to follow Dainelli and I can say that he is one of the best defenders in the Serie A this term.

Maybe the Italian football will suit Heinze more, I can't confirm. But even if we secure his services, we'll have to sign a world class defender. What do you think?

With the arrival of Heinze, we'll have only Chiellini, Heinze and Criscito as good centre backs, then come Zebina and Boumsong. Kovac, Legrottaglie and Tudor will leave.
fair point, take my word for it he was great the previous season! i think italian football might just suit him a bit more as it is the league where defenders can florish,due to the slower pace, just look at boumsongs improvement! i agree heinze cant be our only cb signing so we would need another world class cb, this is the area i am particularly concerned about and if we could pick dainelli up on a free we would be well on our way:

Chiellini-heinze-dainelli-grygera
Buffon

how that sound to you? :p

As somebody already pointed out, Heinze was selected as player of the year by Manure fans and he did have an amazing season that year. He's very talented and is a better player than anybody we have at this point in time... including Chiellini.

If Deschamps continues to use Chiellini centrally we would be in need of someone else who can play left-back, so Heinze might be on the cards. So in that case we could Heinze be more of the holding wing-back while we employ Salihamidzic as more of an attacking right-back.

Hasan - Grygera - Chiellini - Heinze

I'm really not convinced with Grygera though, but some indications look like he might be used centrally if anywhere..
exactly, he has an immense amount of talent.

im not sure whether DD will use Chiellini centrally if we get heinze as imo heinze is better in the centre and chiellini is better on the left, we'll just have to wait and see though.

As for the grygera issue i have not seen a great deal of him, it seems a lot of people are pessemistic about his arrival after some early optimism which does not bode well for him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If we buy him it's to play as a CB. We already have Chiellini(should always play on the left till he's 30-32), Balzaretti and don't forget Molinaro.

I would prefer getting Milito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)