Heinze (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Switch Chiellini to a central position or play Heinze on the left in a three-man defense, both of which probably Deschamps will not do. But Heinze at centerback is far better than anything we have experianced this season. Pair him on the left side centrally along with someone with strenth and adeptness in the air and we have a good defense.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Is Chiellini really that good at CB? I always thought he would be capable of playing there with his height and heading but I haven't seen any of our games in Serie B.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Is Chiellini really that good at CB? I always thought he would be capable of playing there with his height and heading but I haven't seen any of our games in Serie B.
He's better than everybody else we have had at cb this season but his ideal position is left back and I think that is where he should stay.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Switch Chiellini to a central position or play Heinze on the left in a three-man defense, both of which probably Deschamps will not do. But Heinze at centerback is far better than anything we have experianced this season. Pair him on the left side centrally along with someone with strenth and adeptness in the air and we have a good defense.
He better doesn't! Our defence is alredy crap, and I don't even want to think what would happen to use if we play 3man-defence. We are secured quite well on the RB & LB sides with Grygera, Chiellini & Balzaretti we need few goood stoppers Heinze could be 1 of them.

May 15, 2007
Heinze: Ferguson apre alla Juve

10:20 del 22 maggio

Dopo il secco 'no' per Vidic, il Manchester United si mostra invece disponibile a trattare la cessione di Gabriel Heinze alla Juventus sulla base di 7 milioni di euro. Il 29enne difensore argentino è molto apprezzato dal tecnico bianconero Deschamps, che lo segue già dai tempi in cui militava in Francia nel Paris Saint Germain. Secondo il prestigioso quotidiano britannico The Times, ci sarebbe però la concorrenza di un club spagnolo.

Calciomercato are saying that Man U said no to a bid for Vidic but might let Heinze go for 7 million Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)