Heinze (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
there are better defenders out there...Pepe and Alex...as well as Barzagli.

Heinze is a good defender but i think he is better at left back than centre back. Unless Deschamps wants him for left back which wouldnt make make sense considering we have chiellini and balzaretti already.

And then adding to that, we seem to like defenders who can play both full back and centre back..Grygera and Heinze could be useful in that sense with chiellini being that player also.
neither Pepe nor Alex will join us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Heinze is one of the best CBs we were linked to, it is about time to have another Montero-type player in our deffence.
Montero? Heinze would need like 50years of non-stop training to be like Montero.

Defenders can be aggressive, but cant be smart at times, Heinze might look aggressive but isn't that talented....Montero on the other hand is simply one of the best defenders in the last decade in Serie A atleast. Though his last 2years were kinda ruined due to his red cards record, but Montero is a legend.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I saw Man Utd - Milan game, and I wasn't impressed with Heinze at all. He just sucks at CB. He's better at LB. There are better options for centre back position. It was just a game though, and Heinze could prove me wrong.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
neither Pepe nor Alex will join us.
How do you know? Don´t tell me you have your sources. :p

Montero? Heinze would need like 50years of non-stop training to be like Montero.

Defenders can be aggressive, but cant be smart at times, Heinze might look aggressive but isn't that talented....Montero on the other hand is simply one of the best defenders in the last decade in Serie A atleast. Though his last 2years were kinda ruined due to his red cards record, but Montero is a legend.
:agree:

Dec 26, 2004

Sure Heinze is far from Montero standard... but he is a leader, and this is what I like the most about him.

Still he isn't my number one choice, my ideal choice would be Chivu and also used to admire Metzelder but now it seems more unlikely.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, ManU was losing 2:0 during the first 50' min. :D
Have you seen the goals they conceded? 1st was a freekick from 35yds given away by Evra and 2nd goal was a shot from 25yds when Wes Brown didn't close down the attacker.

Heinze couldn't be blamed for either goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)