Heinze (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Heinze is a good player which I would be happy to see at Juve. He has struggled a bit at utd but I put that down to him being in and out of the team. I also think the slower pace of Italy will suit him better than the EPL as he has always impressed me for Argentina.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
i rate Heinze higher than Alex or Mexes... because he has alot more experience at the International & European stage... but it is unlikely Man Utd will let him go...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz;1327650 said:
i rate Heinze higher than Alex or Mexes... because he has alot more experience at the International & European stage... but it is unlikely Man Utd will let him go...
Man U will let him go for the right price cos Fergie prefers Evra at full back and with O'Shea and Silvestre they have plenty cover for LB and CB.

Heinze also seems keen to leave since he has not been playing much this season.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Heinze is a good player which I would be happy to see at Juve. He has struggled a bit at utd but I put that down to him being in and out of the team. I also think the slower pace of Italy will suit him better than the EPL as he has always impressed me for Argentina.
I agree with this. He seems as a solid strong defender but the pace of EPL is killing him.

zZ[-_-]Zz;1327650 said:
i rate Heinze higher than Alex or Mexes.
He is not better than either of them.

Mar 30, 2006
I agree with this. He seems as a solid strong defender but the pace of EPL is killing him.

He is not better than either of them.
i don't think the "pace" of the EPL bothers him. He was one of their best players last year and won their Man utd player of the year award. he was fantastic at left back Fergie just likes Evra's attacking skills and Heinze was injured alot throught 2006

I would like Milito at Juve the most though

why not both

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i don't think the "pace" of the EPL bothers him. He was one of their best players last year and won their Man utd player of the year award. he was fantastic at left back Fergie just likes Evra's attacking skills and Heinze was injured alot throught 2006
I don´t know man, I watched him often this season and he strikes me somehow as a bit slow and he often gets dribbled too easily. But he is maybe not in a top form.

I really like his tackling and strength though.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The real and only Heinze defect is he is slow. He showed that on several occasions against Milan. He was pretty raped in defence.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's not like ManU will be losing a first team starter. Maybe if they didn't have Evra then they would try hard to keep Heinze, but I'm sure a good offer (7-9 million) can convince them to sell.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
there are better defenders out there...Pepe and Alex...as well as Barzagli.

Heinze is a good defender but i think he is better at left back than centre back. Unless Deschamps wants him for left back which wouldnt make make sense considering we have chiellini and balzaretti already.

And then adding to that, we seem to like defenders who can play both full back and centre back..Grygera and Heinze could be useful in that sense with chiellini being that player also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)