Heinze (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze has tried to put an end to speculation linking him with a summer move away from Old Trafford.

The 28-year-old Argentina left-back has lost his first-team spot in recent times to Patrice Evra, but insists he is more than happy to stay put and fight for his place.

He told MUTV: "I don't really take any interest in what is being said.

"The only two people who matter are myself and the manager. If there is no desire on either of our parts for me to leave, that is great.

"All I am concentrating on are the next three months, so I can fight as hard as I can to get in the side and do as much as I can for Manchester United."

Heinze joined United in the summer of 2004 for £6.9million from Paris St Germain, but has made only 64 appearances for the Red Devils after being hit by a serious knee injury.

http://www.4thegame.com/club/mufc/news/200074/heinze_ends_exit_rumours.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Here's a new interview with heinze:

SI.com: Juventus appears to be leading Real Madrid and Inter Milan in the race to sign you for next season. Are you interested in moving to one of these clubs, or would you prefer to continue at Manchester United?

Heinze: I always have the same answer. All I want to do is to play soccer. I know that there's interest from other big clubs that want me and I am very grateful and proud of this. But from now to the end of the season, I will keep doing my best for Manchester United. But at the end of the season, I will sit down to discuss my future and our season objectives. For now I'm only thinking about Manchester United.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
That´s true, he wasn´t good last night, but who was? Brown and O´Shea also didn´t play good and Man Utd played half of the game with one player less. Second thing is that Heinze played on the left side which is not his preferred position. I think he would be more suited with a CB position. You can´t just judge him by yesterday´s performance, whole Man Utd squad didn´t play well yesterday....

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
to be honest?
i saw him yesterday VS rome...
he's very very slow, has no technique, he's making a lot of stupid fouls...
he's not a juve kind of player and not even seria A kind of player.
Italy is crowed with players like him,
we dont need him, we can easily find similar material for free,
we have average players, we need bright players!

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
judging a player after watching him only one time is very ridiculous, also ronaldinho has his bad days and canna at the beginning of this season was far from being the best player in the world.
i personally think he will be a very good addition specially because of his capacity to play in both CB and left back positions.

Apr 5, 2007
Here's a new interview with heinze:

SI.com: Juventus appears to be leading Real Madrid and Inter Milan in the race to sign you for next season. Are you interested in moving to one of these clubs, or would you prefer to continue at Manchester United?

Heinze: I always have the same answer. All I want to do is to play soccer. I know that there's interest from other big clubs that want me and I am very grateful and proud of this. But from now to the end of the season, I will keep doing my best for Manchester United. But at the end of the season, I will sit down to discuss my future and our season objectives. For now I'm only thinking about Manchester United.
that sounds like a yes...

i dont like him as a first option like most of u guys said, i dunno what players are for ree this summer but i like kompany...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)