Height. (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
now I will defend lac on this one.

he is a very nice guy who helped me, person who he even doesn't know, in certain matters and it's not very nice to speak like that about him. yes, his sense of humour and his attitude is quite strange, but that is not his problem. oh my god, he said something about girls who are more interested in players looks rather than in juventus cl campaign and someone felt very offended. imo, that is rather stupid.

i remember some time ago in some threadn about tranfers i gave my opinion and tom said that my post is ... well not stupid but i can recall appropriate word. maybe i didnt felt very nice, but well, that's life.

so i guess all this fight is stupid,. everyone should make up, kiss each other

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #83
    Fli I suggest you keep outta this....for both your sake and mine.....

AND DONT CALL ME STRANGE!!!! :D

And fre I hope you have nice lips ;) :D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    If you're searching for the smllest person....here I am! I'm about 155cm (that's about 5"1 I think...) isn't that small?:down::frown:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #95
    well being somewhere near the middle's pretty good. short people get beat up, trampled, pushed around, heightually harassed, made fun of, mass-produced and sold as 'dolls'

they go through so much :down:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #97
    lol well true but would you rather be a midget that has a permanent footprint embedded in his head or a giant 7'5 tall player with a funny name like Yao being touted around as a superstar and appearing in various tv ads and stuff?

its your choice....:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)