Height. (2 Viewers)

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
I didn't hear but my brainless head THE SAME was able to guess you DEEPLY THOUGHT we are stupid girls who only look at a certain player's ass, not looking further.
Why am I certain of that?
Because of your AGAIN bad behaviour today. ;)
Now if I am wrong, Mbah! tell me then, I am lost TOO. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by fré1978 ] ++
    I didn't hear but my brainless head THE SAME was able to guess you DEEPLY THOUGHT we are stupid girls who only look at a certain player's ass, not looking further.
    Why am I certain of that?
    Because of your AGAIN bad behaviour today. ;)
    Now if I am wrong, Mbah! tell me then, I am lost TOO. :)

lol fre if u have something against me please pm me....i really dont get what ur getting at....

oh yeah and Mbah to you too ;)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    :LOL:, I think that we just found someone more crazy than Lac :eek:
    lol except this person just might be serious :eek:

and btw fre what information could you possibly have that could embarass me??

you know that my silk boxers have fluorescent hats on them?? and they do btw ;)

how 80s is that :cool:

and mbah ;)

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
    Hi everyone.
    I hope you are fine.

Rickenbacker2, it's your right to think I'm crazy ;) but to me I'm not. But who knows!
    Anyway, what I think I'm not is to be wrong when I said you HURT us Lacrease in the "figure out this" thread.
    I HELL don't care about your underwears. I wouldn't be nasty to repeat a bad thing about a person if that could really hurt her. ;)
    Even if I had seen you with a in the asshole, I wouldn't reveal it. It wouldn't be my problem.
    BUT when someone hurts me and my friends for an unfair story, I don't accept this. And you did, in this "Figure out" thread.
    BUT I know you made this post be deleted. Strange no?
    I don't make my posts be deleted, nor my friends do.

That's what I wanted to "reveal". Not more.

WHY to have deleted this post if that was a normal one?

In fact it was a proof of the fact you said NOT cool things about some girls in some forums.
    I read this post, with a "COOL":groan: answer from another person TOO.
    THANK YOU by the way :groan: to that person I WILL NOT say the nickname but she is a girl and she will recognize herself maybe.

Now, we have no more proofs, but my memory HAS. :)
    And you can say what you want Lacrease, I don't care. I have other things to think about.

And yesterday, by ignoring my friend (humm I think you know who I'm talking about because I READ YOUR POSTS yesterday)
    and by saying that was HER fault all that "bad blood here" I must reply by sayong YOU began that "bad blood here" because YOU said bad things about us.

Now I don't want this story to go further.
    You just said and you DID for real "little"bad things, not big deal, sure, but you wasn't so cool but now STOP.

Have everyone a good night.

See you.

Bye. :)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #69
    ++ [ originally posted by fré1978 ] ++
    Hi everyone.
    I hope you are fine.

Rickenbacker2, it's your right to think I'm crazy ;) but to me I'm not. But who knows!
    Anyway, what I think I'm not is to be wrong when I said you HURT us Lacrease in the "figure out this" thread.
    I HELL don't care about your underwears. I wouldn't be nasty to repeat a bad thing about a person if that could really hurt her. ;)
    Even if I had seen you with a in the asshole, I wouldn't reveal it. It wouldn't be my problem.
    BUT when someone hurts me and my friends for an unfair story, I don't accept this. And you did, in this "Figure out" thread.
    BUT I know you made this post be deleted. Strange no?
    I don't make my posts be deleted, nor my friends do.

That's what I wanted to "reveal". Not more.

WHY to have deleted this post if that was a normal one?

In fact it was a proof of the fact you said NOT cool things about some girls in some forums.
    I read this post, with a "COOL":groan: answer from another person TOO.
    THANK YOU by the way :groan: to that person I WILL NOT say the nickname but she is a girl and she will recognize herself maybe.

Now, we have no more proofs, but my memory HAS. :)
    And you can say what you want Lacrease, I don't care. I have other things to think about.

And yesterday, by ignoring my friend (humm I think you know who I'm talking about because I READ YOUR POSTS yesterday)
    and by saying that was HER fault all that "bad blood here" I must reply by sayong YOU began that "bad blood here" because YOU said bad things about us.

Now I don't want this story to go further.
    You just said and you DID for real "little"bad things, not big deal, sure, but you wasn't so cool but now STOP.

Have everyone a good night.

See you.

Bye. :)
    how's the weather over in corsica?

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
    Hi!
    I hope everyone is OK. :)

Hi Lacrease. Cool I see we change subject. :)

Well, the weather is correct, no rain, not much sun neither.
    It's spring but temperature cold. Not much though, sure. :D

How is the weather in your place?

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #71
    Sorry for changing the subject. I didnt understand a word of what you were saying- or trying to say, whatever.....I just decided that maybe its that time of the month for you and you need a break, so I decided to talk about the weather......unless you want to talk about my boxers which i keep very carefully in my closet ;)

Well spring's up. Good to see your weather's correct ;)

What happens if its incorrect? :angel: :D

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
    Hi Lacrease.
    No, it's not my time. But I think yours has come. ;)
    BTW, WHAT do you have to put in your boxers? I thought one puts a dick and two balls in?
    Mbah? :eek:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #76
    if by here you mean in the top half of my head, then you are correct....a very astute observation, especially considering the calibre of your capacity :)

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
    No, sure no, I mean your damn brain (the few you have) is in.

My capacity is certainly few, I don't mean I am a genius, I'm not like you ;), you are always RIGHT, sure.
    Tell me, Einstein was your grandfather, right?

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
    well, you are a stupid brat Lacrease, I think you ENJOY very much this little "fight". ;)

I'm not a brat myself. Not for those kind of stupid "fights".

Now if you reply again to me in a bad way (I remind you the fact I TRIED to be cool and polite last night, THINKING you REALLY wanted to stop this "fight", but you didn't want. You just wanted to moke me. ;)) that will mean YOU like this fight, and that YOU have a problem.

Have all of you a good night.

Take care.

Bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)