headaches (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Anyone take Paracet for headaches before? It's a popular drug in Norway..
Paracet = paracetamol?
If yes - it's quite popular over here, but comparing to old drugs that people used here - it is weak (??) drug.
Anyway it helps me only when I have slight headache.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yeah, that's the one I think. I haven't really used it much but for less serious cases I've known it to help. Headache or other stuff.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Anyone take Paracet for headaches before? It's a popular drug in Norway..
back in the day....in kuwait i mean it was called paracetamol.

others are panadol over here we got tylenol.

I dont like them drugs tho. Just a bit of wine and sleep. I said a BIT :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

Paracet = paracetamol?
If yes - it's quite popular over here, but comparing to old drugs that people used here - it is weak (??) drug.
Anyway it helps me only when I have slight headache.
i've never heard of Paracetamol, so i did a 1 minute research and found out that: Paracetamol is Acetaminophen! :D

in the USA it's called Acetaminophen! :doh:

i don t know why we just go with the rest of the world!!!

soccer = football :rolleyes:

:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
anyway, i guess Excedrin works (and isn't harmfull) because it has a little bit of both Acetaminophen and Aspirin (250 mg of each substance in each tablet).

but things like Tylenol and Panadol have 500mg Acetaminophen. (too much of this can cause perminent liver damage!)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i've never heard of Paracetamol, so i did a 1 minute research and found out that: Paracetamol is Acetaminophen! :D

in the USA it's called Acetaminophen! :doh:

i don t know why we just go with the rest of the world!!!

soccer = football :rolleyes:

:D

hehe I've been thinking about some other name for paracetamol, cause I can't imagine you have sth soooo good and new and we don't ;)

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
anyway, i guess Excedrin works (and isn't harmfull) because it has a little bit of both Acetaminophen and Aspirin (250 mg of each substance in each tablet).

but things like Tylenol and Panadol have 500mg Acetaminophen. (too much of this can cause perminent liver damage!)
Aspirin dilute blood, so that's why it is helpful in headaches and migrains. paracetamol has some other effect - dict needed to describe it though :stress: - so that's why they both work better for some people when they are put together.

:geek: rules

I will try to find such thing over here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)