have you got any pets? (1 Viewer)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
About a month later, I own another kitty...Choki-boy...:D

Now I have 6 cats
Hitam, Puteh and Choki-boy (all 3 males) are much bigger now. The other 3 (females) I haven't gotten a chance to take their pictures yet.

Their names: Nini, Chiki and Baby.

This is Choki-boy...

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Hey anytime you fancy a spot of cat sitting let me know......5.30 am every morning this week Gucci has decided its playtime, then when I get up at 6.45 he's ready for a nap....

I'm shattered!

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
hahaha...naa its not her tongue although yeah it looks like it, its a white flash on her chin....

I'm having trouble at the moment with Mitzi, any chance she gets she is biting little Gucci's private bits!!!!!!!!..the vet has told me this is normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????.......glad I'm not a cat!!!!!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well my dog used to do unmentionable things with his, um.... little 'scud' and it made me sick. i had him thrown out as fast as i could. which was six months unfortunately :p

my grades dipped, developed irregular sleeping patterns, the whole nine yards.....

rather traumatizing. honestly tho if u remember dr doolittle they showed a dog greeting another dog by poking its snout up the other dog's arse and sniffing

so would u rather be a cat or a dog :D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
I have a wonderful little black and white (teehee) dog called Gromit, who is 7, and a little princess kitten called Alex, whose age I don't know because I rescued her when she was dumped.
Actually my Gromi has to go to the vet this week to have a lump cut out :down:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
hoshi u sound like u love them animals :touched: we rescued a dog once but it died cuz of a hernia or sth.

it was a chihuahua and it had the biggest eyes youve prolly ever seen. it never wagged its tail or ran, or tortted or anything. just sat about moping all day, staring at whoever walked by with its huge, dark, wet eyes.

very depressing. the vet said it was pregnant :fero:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Ohhhhh that poor little dog :down: don't tell me that, lac, I'll be sad all night :down:
I love my animals so much, they're my family

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)