have you got any pets? (1 Viewer)

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Lac

I'm laughing so much I'm crying.....after the description if the dog I think i'd definately be a cat!!!!...private bits bitten an all..

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Our 7th kitty, Chichi, had died at 20.00 today :frown: She's the youngest of the bunch. Sad that I haven't taken any pictures of her before this....P was horribly upset :frown: There's no sign of sickness. I guess God likes her very much...

And right after the burial, we found that Nini went missing, and we still haven't found her yet. I dunno how she disappeared. P said the last time he saw her was in the bathroom. It's already late and dark, so we'll be continuing the search first thing tomorrow morning :frown: Y'see she has this habit of climbing windows, and P's flat is 14 storey high...at first I thought she might have jumped down, but we didn't see any signs of fall when we went downstairs....I hope she's okay out there wherever she is...

-S-

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
Our 7th kitty, Chichi, had died at 20.00 today :frown: She's the youngest of the bunch. Sad that I haven't taken any pictures of her before this....P was horribly upset :frown: There's no sign of sickness. I guess God likes her very much...

And right after the burial, we found that Nini went missing, and we still haven't found her yet. I dunno how she disappeared. P said the last time he saw her was in the bathroom. It's already late and dark, so we'll be continuing the search first thing tomorrow morning :frown: Y'see she has this habit of climbing windows, and P's flat is 14 storey high...at first I thought she might have jumped down, but we didn't see any signs of fall when we went downstairs....I hope she's okay out there wherever she is...

-S-

Oh.. How sad:down:..
hope that you will find Nini..
I have a similar story.. My cat went out.. so we spent the whole day searching for him.. and at last we discovered that our neighbor hit him by his car ..:frown::sad:

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++

Oh.. How sad:down:..
hope that you will find Nini..
I have a similar story.. My cat went out.. so we spent the whole day searching for him.. and at last we discovered that our neighbor hit him by his car ..:frown::sad:

fhamna.....:D

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
I have more bad news. Nini's gone too :cry: You don't know how miserable I am right now. I'm eyes are so bloody red from crying. Yes, I was already sad to find out about Chichi, but I managed to try to comfort myself and somehow it worked... and now Nini...:( she was like the big sister to the small ones...

We found her little silver collar on the ground floor. We saw the cleaner who normally sweeps in this area, and he said he saw someone took away her body last night. Later on, we went again to the bathroom and took a closer look at the window panes - the little horizontal glass panels that have been collecting dust for some time...they have her claw marks. I'ev already had mental picturs of her struggling to keep herself up but failed...:cry:

*sigh* I'm no mood to talk now...

-S-

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
I have more bad news. Nini's gone too :cry: You don't know how miserable I am right now. I'm eyes are so bloody red from crying. Yes, I was already sad to find out about Chichi, but I managed to try to comfort myself and somehow it worked... and now Nini...:( she was like the big sister to the small ones...

We found her little silver collar on the ground floor. We saw the cleaner who normally sweeps in this area, and he said he saw someone took away her body last night. Later on, we went again to the bathroom and took a closer look at the window panes - the little horizontal glass panels that have been collecting dust for some time...they have her claw marks. I'ev already had mental picturs of her struggling to keep herself up but failed...:cry:

-S-

I'm feel sorry 4 you :frown:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Ohhhhhh Sarah :down: That's awful :down: Let me give you a big hug.
I'm sure she's happy in Kitty Heaven, though.....

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
I don't know about that. I mean, take dogs for example - you give them the time you can spare, the room you can spare and the love you can spare, and they give you their whole lives, with more love and adoration than anyone deserves. And, unlike children, they don't grow up to resent you. How is that not a good deal?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

-S-

oughhh....

=( so sad!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Hey all :wave:

Thanks everyone...P and I are feeling better now...yeah, kitty heaven...that must be a nice place...

Cool-girl, I'm sorry to hear about your cat too :frown:

-S-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)