Have a Rant, a Moan, a Cry (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Haven't you learned about conservation of momentum?

Conversation of moblablabla? :undecide:

btw don't mess with librarians, they take their books very seriously. I have a theory about that... the reason why people like bus drivers are such pricks... it's all they've got. Elsewhere, the bus driver doesn't have power or respect, but once u get on the bus, they decide whether your ass is staying on or not, so they get power-hungry

She's still a b|tch. And I didnt mess with her, there was absolutely no problem whatsoever!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
well before you start destroying everyone and everything :) just get some sleep, think out a nice way of putting it and go talk to the vice, show him that you're concerned
and say that taking that book wasn't nice of you but you didn't understand what she meant by " that kind of person " and you prefer it when the library ladies explain everything clearly to you ;)
2 most important things for you right now :
be polite
show concern

and that biatch will pay for being a biatch, people that try to fck up other people's lifes usually get their own lives fcked up ..... so she'll get what she deserves

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
well before you start destroying everyone and everything :) just get some sleep, think out a nice way of putting it and go talk to the vice, show him that you're concerned
and say that taking that book wasn't nice of you but you didn't understand what she meant by " that kind of person " and you prefer it when the library ladies explain everything clearly to you ;)
2 most important things for you right now :
be polite
show concern

and that biatch will pay for being a biatch, people that try to fck up other people's lifes usually get their own lives fcked up ..... so she'll get what she deserves
Thanx for the advice Vicky, it was what I was planning to do. I talked to the vic three days ago and I've heard nothing since, so I hope it's OK. I'm not really worried tho, I ddn nothing wrong.

Anyways, destroying everybody and everything is a last resort.

Just dont be surprised if you read "Mad man goes on killing spree in Bosnian school" in the papers ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
I made a barbeque with my old comp, using *aca*'s picture he posted as reference...it sucked..the heat and stuff...just not rite :undecide:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Dj
just explain what happened with BBQ lol

something just happened and the fonts everywhere changed to Times New Roman, and everyone's names were underlined and all visited links turned purple ....... some crazy shit and now it's back to normal
strange ....

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #151
    Yeah that happens sometimes when the style templates don't load properly and you get plain text in all its glory :yuck:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #154
    Okay there was a pic someone posted of some dude who'd made a barbie out of his computer case, and he was just saying that he tried it ;)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #156
    This is gonna be loooong and i don't expect anyone to read it, but i just wannget it off my chest

I had a terrible day today. I went to sleep at about 1:30 last night, and since I live far away from my uni and i had to get there by 8 :irritate:, I had to wake up at about 5:30. So about 1 hour into my trip, I was driving along, when i started to feel really sleepy. I kept dosing off every few seconds, and since i was in heavy traffic, when i woke up, the car in front was always about 5 metres in front of me.

This kept happening a few times until I heard a crash and woke up. :wallbang: I'd fallen asleep and hit the truck in front of me. So I turned on my hazard indicator lights and got out of the car. I exchanged license details with the driver and the police arrived. After taking some statements and breathalysing me (i was clean :)) they left. I gave my dad a call to tell him what happened, and a few minutes later this guy calls me up and says "Hey, I'll tow your car to the smash repairs soon, don't get picked up by another tow truck".

After a few minutes, a tow truck arrived and asked if this was the right car. Naturally, I assumed that this was the right guy, since tow trucks don't just come out of nowhere and pick up cars. So I got my car taken to the smash repairs place, when the guy from before calls me up. He sounds annoyed, and asks where the car is, because his tow truck went to the scene and i'd already gone. I tell him what happened and that I'd talk to my dad again and call the guy back. I phone my dad and ask him what's going on, and my dad says that he called a towing company for me. I didn't know this before :(

So I go up to the original dude who took my car to the repairs place and tell him what's going on. He asks to talk to my dad, but for the first time in ages, I'd forgotten to charge my phone :wallbang: He offers to lend me his phone, but i don't want some guy abusing my dad so i refused. By then, the driver of the truck that i was meant to go with had arrived, and i asked if i could use his phone instead, because i didn't wanna put my dad's phone number into this dude's phone. So my dad talks with the guy i was meant to go with, when the first man asks to talk to my dad. He had an Italian accent and spoke really fast, and my dad couldn't understand what he was saying. This guy basically told my dad all this crap about how the other smash repair place won't give me a courtesy car and :blah:, upon which i just say "Okay screw this, I'm leaving".

I had to go to uni, so i left my keys with the tow truck driver and caught a bus. Now I'm taking as an elective a black and white photography course, cos i love taking photos and b&w rules. I'd shot a roll of film and needed to develop it within an hour since i had my photomedia class

The basic process for developing film involves rolling the film onto a spool, putting it in a light-tight container, and pouring different chemicals in for various amounts of time. The whole process takes anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour. When u take the film out of the canister, it has to be done in complete darkness for obvious reasons. It's pretty hard to put the roll on the spool, so i asked a girl who was working in the room to help me out. She did, and i went and put my devloping tank on the bench. The girl finished, took her canister and returned it to the equipment hiring place.

I went through the whole process and opened up the tank, and it was empty. I had my class in about 5 minutes and didn't know where the heck my film went. I decided that the girl had probably taken the wrong tank and returned it; I was very worried, since they usually take apart the canister to see if all the parts are still there. So I asked the guy if he'd gotten any canisters with film still on the spools. He goes to the storeroom, and about 30 seconds later comes out holding about 5 developing tanks. So i had to take them all into a darkroom, pull them apart, and voila, my film was in one of them. Luckily it hadn't been opened :stress:

Okay this got waaay too long and it's probably gonna take up a whole page :sigh:

Basically i had to stay behind in the darkroom for an extra hour (until 6 pm :() developing my film :irritate:

Finally i finished, and caught the bus to the train station. When I got there, the timetable showed that my train was due to leave in 4 minutes, so i ran to the ticket queue and thankfully, there were only about 3 people. Unfortunately for me, it turns out that they were (bloody Asian) tourists and could hardly speak two words of English. I waited patiently for a while, but it got ridiculous and i thought i'd missed my train. As soon as they buzzed off, I bought my ticket and sprinted upto the station and made it :stress:

My phone was out of batteries, so I used a public telephone. I try calling my dad, and get his stupid answering machine and waste my credit :frown: to ask my brother to pick me up from the station, and the first thing he does is get all pissed at me for leaving a DVD I borrowed inside the player. It was due to be returned tonight, and he said he couldn't find it. Isn't the damn player the first place you look!? Then he goes on to say that he has to go out soon and that he can't pick me up. Geez, thanks bro:rolleyes: Finally i called my mum and she picked me up about 20 minutes later. In the car, she starts going off at me for driving when i was tired, and (my brother must have whined about the DVDs) starts saying we'll get a late fine, and that i wasted so much money today because I have to pay for smash repairs and get video fines :blah:

I really didn't need to hear all that after my crappy crappy day.

I came home, took a cold shower and here I am having a whine that nobody's gonna read.

Woopee :sigh:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    You guys talk to much while i'm away and i have to be so freaking tired with eyebags the size of the moon when i finally come here to read your rants.

No.... not really... i can't read them cos nothing's going in right now ...

No.... not really.... it's not that nothing's going in..... just that my brain had to be utilised to me the cells that make up my moon sized eye bags so i dun have a brain. Nothing there.... not that nothing's going in

No.... not really.... actually i can't say i ever had a brain *scratches head*

and yes i'm a bad driver...... therefore.....thank god for men!

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    Gray ! i did it ! i read the whooooole thing :) aren't you proud of me
    and that sounds like an INSANE day .... my head would've exploded halfway through !

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    After a few minutes, a tow truck arrived and asked if this was the right car. Naturally, I assumed that this was the right guy, since tow trucks don't just come out of nowhere and pick up cars. So I got my car taken to the smash repairs place, when the guy from before calls me up. He sounds annoyed, and asks where the car is, because his tow truck went to the scene and i'd already gone. I tell him what happened and that I'd talk to my dad again and call the guy back. I phone my dad and ask him what's going on, and my dad says that he called a towing company for me. I didn't know this before :(
    They do over here. Nowadays its common knowledge so not many people (other than tourists) fall for it anymore but in the late nineties there was this trend, criminals would drive tow trucks through the country, when they spotted a broken car they would offer to tow it (of course, acting as if THEY are the ones who are there on request). Pretty much like what happened to you.

Needless to say the victims never saw their cars again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)