Have a Rant, a Moan, a Cry (4 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #201
    Yes actually, all of my grandparents were relatively healthy for their respective ages. The thing with my grandfather is that he wasn't sick or waiting in his death bed or anything; it was kind of just sudden. I guess that's better in a way

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    IMO that's the best way of going. Did he go in his sleep? Didn't quite get that. If that's how it went ... well ... I'd sign for that any day, I've seen too many people rot away from cancer or turn into a vegetable from Alzheimer.

Though I understand it may not be of much comfort to you. Cause you still lost him of course :(

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #203
    :( indeed

I'm not exactly sure, I think he did 'go' in his sleep. I didn't think it was appropriate at the time to ask details

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    This isn't a rant or a moan in the traditional sense of the thread, but i thought i might aswell share with you guys anyway.

My mother got a call from overseas this morning from her sister, telling her that her father (my grandfather) had passed away early in the morning. My parents are going to Korea tomorrow morning. Until today, all of my grandparents were alive.

I'm not in a very good at the moment. I might try to make jokes, but chances are i'm just trying to make myself feel better.

:down:
    sorry pal.:down:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    All of us eventually pass away anyway...
    But I guess it will be tough for Gray to cope at the moment and I understand that..... :down:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #209
    Damn Josh, really sorry to hear that man.

I guess it's worse with an uncle, because with all due respect, my grandpa had already lived his life. :(

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Usually i dont have something to rant about... but... yesterday....

OK.. i was driving my car..returning from a birthday party of a friend.. i was with 2 buddies.. it was 5 AM and i was going to leave one of them in their house...

I was hearing at some metal music in my radio...staring at the sunrise...talkng about the reunion...everything was fine. I had low GAS so we decided to go with the windows down. Everything was fine........

...Suddenly.... my friend who was in the back seat started to laugh like crazy... i was wondering myself why. He just coudnt stop laughing...then he pointed the window......... and there was.... a big big Bird Poo... very wet and was slicing thorugh my car´s window...

-"its ok" i said... "ill clean it later"... but my friend said
    -"no no..look carefully"...

When i looked again...... that fokin stupid Birdo.... i dont know how he did it....... the fokin bird threw 2 rounds of poo.... the first one entered the car and the second one smashed the window...... but the one that entered the car, toally screwed up the security belt... a big part of the "head support" in the seat...and totally painted the shirt of the friend that was at my right.
    Fokin stupid bird...!!!! I was driving at 80 km/p and the fokin animal ...which was taking a break in a tree....suceeded to aim to the car when i was passing .......

I was very tired...and i had to clean a lot of poo when i reached my house at 6 am.......... fokin bird... now that i remember it...makes me wanna chase him and kill him.. He almost ruined the seat of my car!!!! how many worms a bird can eat to do that kind of things!! :(

fok

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #216
    :LOL: Sorry Hydde, but that's too funny :rofl:

But I don't get one part:
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    I had low GAS so we decided to go with the windows down. Everything was fine........
    If you have low gas and go with the windows down, doesn't that waste even more gas because the car faces more wind resistance?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    :LOL: Sorry Hydde, but that's too funny :rofl:

But I don't get one part:

If you have low gas and go with the windows down, doesn't that waste even more gas because the car faces more wind resistance?

that is something oim not sure..... i was low on gas and my friends said "lets go without the air Conditioner"... but i really dont know if that worked.

I just know that when u are climbing a high street..... u can turn off the AC to give more force to the engine.... but not sure about the fuel part... i think it was bull :groan:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    sorry to hear that Josh :sad: :sad: :sad:
    how old was he
    he was 46. its a really sad story because he made a mistake 10 years ago and that screwed his life over permanently.

he died of a combination of medical problems brought about by aids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)