Have a Rant, a Moan, a Cry (3 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Nono, what I was trying to say is that no matter HOW you look you'll always run into racism
    Hey, I'll always run into it, but that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to have a rant.

And forgive me for making an assumption here, but I think I run racism slightly more than yourself

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    Oh come on Z, it was just for a bit of fun. It's not the "Give each other manly hugs and try to solve the world's problems" thread. Just givin people a chance to get things off ur chest, and I'm sure you had ur fun too.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ive never experienced racism as such. sympathise with gray. what helps the situation is how u react to it. and when u look way to cool for them white folks they'll be like:

"daymn my aussie foo, dat korean kid be kickin our cracker-white asses with his koolness. daymn, yo, foreigners can be kool too, foo"

"word, my down-under homey"

something like that. i mean they act the way they do because of stereotypes. i mean they probably dont look at your skin color as the basis but they look to stereotypes of ur personality/culture COMBINED with ur features.

so mishmash their stereotypes and turn their stereotypes to dust, ma foo.

my 2p

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #65
    :LOL: If only I had the nerve to do that. I'd prolly just feel too stupid.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Oh come on Z, it was just for a bit of fun. It's not the "Give each other manly hugs and try to solve the world's problems" thread. Just givin people a chance to get things off ur chest, and I'm sure you had ur fun too.

Yeah, I just like having a go at you :D

And you know the way I mean it, so dont get any strange ideas, you hear? ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    OK, here's my rant:

I really have a problem with people creating and posting in rant threads on internet messageboeards. I mean, what the fvck is up with that??? Why are you telling people who you dont know and who dont know about you what your fvcking problems are??? Do you think they fvcking care??? NO!!! Like they dont have problems of their own, you go saying "Oh, I'm so sad, this little lady wouldnt give me a full scope of ice cream, how will I ever survive without that little more ice cream" or "Oh, this guy insulted me and my Asian friends with his racist comments..." So what? Deal with it you moaning *****, I dont want to listen to your problems? Do you hear me telling you about my sore back, or my hemoroids, or me getting hit by a car??? NO!

Also, the only thing I hate more that people who create rant threads is people who create rant threads with a bunch of fvcking rules!!! I mean, what the fvck??? I cant talk about politics you say? I cant talk about football, or people I know??? What the fvck is up with that ******, who are you to tell me I cant rant about politics??? I'll rant my fvcking ass of if I want!!!

I hate people like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over :p ;)
    you just did every fvckin thing you mentioned in this damn post.:fero:

but i dont hate people like that,which means i still like you;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I scrolled the mouse a little and read a good deal about racism and Ice-cream and something about ranting.. is that what this thread about..

I'm sorry.. I missed so many threads in the past two days.. check this one later..

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ] ++

oh well, i'm stuck with it. :D
    unless there's a revolution here in the forums and fliakis takes over the place (implying total chaos), i might be able to change it then ;)

"Mjjoood " or "Majed" ? (not "Myyoood" and "Mayed" ;) )
    :thumb::thumb:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Hey, I'll always run into it, but that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to have a rant.

And forgive me for making an assumption here, but I think I run racism slightly more than yourself
    Nice assumption. Now kindly stop trying to draw conclusions of my life. You have no idea.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ] ++

oh well, i'm stuck with it. :D
    unless there's a revolution here in the forums and fliakis takes over the place (implying total chaos), i might be able to change it then ;)
    world would be a better place. :stuckup:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    Looks like you have a new addition to post on your Forum's Criminal Record ;)
    Nah, it doesn't count if it's over within 2 posts :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)