Hasan Salihamidžić (41 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Actually Juventus was in my town in the 70´s playing UEFA Cup 2 legs against my local club HNK Rijeka. ;) Result in Rijeka was 0 - 0. I am sure Vlatko knows something about it. :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Burke, did Salihamidzic choose to leave Bayern or did they decide to let him go?

Just wondering because he certainly hasn't looked to have quite the same pace and drive that he had a couple of years back.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Brazzo should play RB. He should make a deadly combo with Camo out there on the wing. Also, he is way better than our other Right backs, although Zebina didn't do that bad, untill he had the "meeting" with the camera guy.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Hasan sees 'victimised' Juve

Juventus midfielder Hasan Salihamidzic is the latest Bianconeri star to criticise the Old Lady’s treatment from referees this term.

The Cadetti champions have been on the wrong end of some controversial penalty decisions and there have been suggestions that it is the residue of the Calciopoli scandal.

“Six penalties against us is just too many,” Salihamidzic told Sky Sport Italia.

“The only wrong note in the season so far is that recently we have had problems with referees.

“It’s not easy to play when you concede so many, especially when they are dubious. The important thing is to not think about it.”

The talented midfielder, nicknamed Brazzo, joined from Bayern Munich this summer and has relished the opportunity to represent one of the world’s most prestigious clubs.

“The important thing for me is that I play for possibly the biggest club in the world and that is an honour for me,” he grinned.

“But playing for a big club means that you have to win so when you draw it is seen that you have failed in some way.

“My sights and the team’s have been set very high and we have to live with that pressure.”

www.channel4.com/sport/sport_italia

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Hasan sees 'victimised' Juve

Wednesday 14 November, 2007

Juventus midfielder Hasan Salihamidzic is the latest Bianconeri star to criticise the Old Lady’s treatment from referees this term.

The Cadetti champions have been on the wrong end of some controversial penalty decisions and there have been suggestions that it is the residue of the Calciopoli scandal.

“Six penalties against us is just too many,” Salihamidzic told Sky Sport Italia.

“The only wrong note in the season so far is that recently we have had problems with referees.

“It’s not easy to play when you concede so many, especially when they are dubious. The important thing is to not think about it.”

The talented midfielder, nicknamed Brazzo, joined from Bayern Munich this summer and has relished the opportunity to represent one of the world’s most prestigious clubs.

“The important thing for me is that I play for possibly the biggest club in the world and that is an honour for me,” he grinned.

“But playing for a big club means that you have to win so when you draw it is seen that you have failed in some way.

“My sights and the team’s have been set very high and we have to live with that pressure.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov14k.html

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
I liked the player at Bayern and I still like him now. I believe that CR should defenitely try him out on RB, as he had already proven his ability to play on that position this season. I'm not convinced by Grygera (not yet) as he's younger and doesn't have that much experience (Dutch League <-> Serie A and CL). I like Zebina, but at the moment, he plays like he slaps, just girly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)