Happy news people!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
Tottenham have approached Juventus about three of their senior players.
Juve defenders Mark Iuliano and Paolo Montero, plus midfielder Antonio Conte are all the subject of serious enquiries by the London club.

Offers are being invited by Juve for Montero and Iuliano, though Conte is wanted by the Turin giants for next season.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/may/italnews100504.html

Are they stupid enough??? I hope they are :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Who cares? Conte and Montero are both out of contract and free within 19 days. It's not like we're compelled to keep them should all clubs of the world fail to show an interest. They're no longer our bizz.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
    Who cares? Conte and Montero are both out of contract and free within 19 days. It's not like we're compelled to keep them should all clubs of the world fail to show an interest. They're no longer our bizz.
    Yeah man.....you are real up to date......Conte extended his deal for one season more and Monteros contract expires next year.....Welcome to planet earth....

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    Conte is a usefull player to have, Iuliano too. They dont cost the club much, and Conte with his long experience, and influence (off pitch) is very important. Same with Ferrara. Montero on the other hand has turn into a crazy maniac on the field lately, so he can go, and he would probably suit EPL excellent.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    take them all...respect for all, been great for us. but time to move on and end their careers on field and not on bench.

all shoudl be still contracted i think, so a few million wouldnt be such a bad idea at all.

spurs got anyone we need?

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Tottenham have approached Juventus about three of their senior players.
    Juve defenders Mark Iuliano and Paolo Montero, plus midfielder Antonio Conte are all the subject of serious enquiries by the London club.

Offers are being invited by Juve for Montero and Iuliano, though Conte is wanted by the Turin giants for next season.

http://www.[B]tribalfootball[/B] .com/may/italnews100504.html

Are they stupid enough??? I hope they are :D
    :lazy:

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Yeah man.....you are real up to date......Conte extended his deal for one season more and Monteros contract expires next year.....Welcome to planet earth....
    Montero's contract definitely ends this Summer. As for Conte, I might have missed an episode although quite frankly, I haven't heard of anything.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Actually Montero's contract expires 30/06/05, there's no player in team (excluding Davids) whose contract expires this summer.

edit: and the source was this

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Conte and Ferrara both signed contract extentions to keep them at the club for one more season, so I doubt they'll be leaving. Getting rid of the surplus at the back makes sense though, so au revoir Mark et Paolo. Bienvenue Mexes et Ferrari :)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    even if they signed a new contracts with juve, we should sell them, if we are gonna make few changes at the end of this season. and i doubt that ferrara, iuliano, conte and montero will be part of new juve. and they MUSTN'T be, coz most of the blame for this season's failure goes to these players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)