Happy EASTER (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
hello everyone.

as the atmosphere here is a little "irritated" the past days,and now,it's the most important time for all of us christians at least,and me watching a film about jesous now,
i couldn't resist making this thread now....

so people...
HAPPY EASTER to everyone who celebrates it of caurse.

i wish to ALL of you LOVE and PEACE.

wish you all the best and also,wish your hearts fill with love and a new self of yours to be re-borned with Son of God's birth.

God bless all of you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Happy? Isn't this the day when you are supposed to be really sad and just look at the wall the whole day? :undecide:

Byt anyways happy easter. :angel:

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
as the atmosphere here is a little "irritated" the past days,
Strange, I haven't noticed. :frown:

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    actually tomorrow is easter but i wanted to open a little earlier the thread

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    jesus was resurrected after 3 days,and his resurrection will be tomorrow.
    we celebrate it in saturday, 00:00
    thenwe go home,eat meet and brake the red eggs

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I hate the way Easter has been bastardised, along with Christmas. I have nothing against chocolate eggs and the like, but when I see that Easter has become about the Easter bunny, I'm sorely disappointed. What the hell is that thing anyway? Even without thinking about the fact that it shifts the focus away from the true meaning of Easter, what's it teaching young kids? Rabbits don't even lay eggs ffs :)

I heard a radio survey where they asked people what the meaning of Easter was, and I was shaking my head with disgust at the sheer ignorance of people these days. I'm not expecting people to have memorised the whole Bible story, but come on, surely people should know the bare bones of the story. One guy who called up was asked what Easter was about, and he says "Oh, Jesus died and rose again 3 or 4 days later

:lazy:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I dont mean to be rude:angel:. Muslims dont believe in Jesus's (PBUH) resurrection, but anyhow, I wish y'all a Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter :)

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I hate the way Easter has been bastardised, along with Christmas. I have nothing against chocolate eggs and the like, but when I see that Easter has become about the Easter bunny, I'm sorely disappointed. What the hell is that thing anyway? Even without thinking about the fact that it shifts the focus away from the true meaning of Easter, what's it teaching young kids? Rabbits don't even lay eggs ffs :)

I heard a radio survey where they asked people what the meaning of Easter was, and I was shaking my head with disgust at the sheer ignorance of people these days. I'm not expecting people to have memorised the whole Bible story, but come on, surely people should know the bare bones of the story. One guy who called up was asked what Easter was about, and he says "Oh, Jesus died and rose again 3 or 4 days later

:lazy:
    we didn't even have red eggs this year :down:
    i dodn't bother to do all that with the red colour...and in the end,we never eat those eggs :yuck:

this year i think i "celebrated" easter(cause we don't celebrate easter) in the rightest way.
    i didn't eat animal products,oil and sweets for a week,i went in church today and i tried to resist from craves and other sins.
    actually this is the point of easter.
    to try to become a better person and be re-borned with Jesus.
    those red eggs,rabbits,chocolate eggs etc,are not for me anymore

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    I dont mean to be rude:angel:. Muslims dont believe in Jesus's (PBUH) resurrection, but anyhow, I wish y'all a Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter :)
    i know and i am sorry for my Muslims friends,
    but there are also ppl who believe in Jesus and i opened this thread mostly for them :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i know and i am sorry for my Muslims friends,
    but there are also ppl who believe in Jesus and i opened this thread mostly for them :)
    Happy Easter guys and girls... let's hope there will be no terrorist attacks this weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)