Happy birthday! (23 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Seven said:
Not all of them. I should have explained it better I guess. For me Lou's the kind of catholic who's very agressive in making people believe his opinions and with that very judgemental. Let's say he's like Reverant Lovejoy's wife.

Not what I've seen from him, but I have seen that you're an atheist who's very aggresive in making people believe their opinions, and hence very judgemental.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven said:
Not all of them. I should have explained it better I guess. For me Lou's the kind of catholic who's very agressive in making people believe his opinions and with that very judgemental. Let's say he's like Reverant Lovejoy's wife.
I can add to that, he's the kind of believers who think that by talking about their faith and their beliefs, it does them good.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
Not what I've seen from him, but I have seen that you're an atheist who's very aggresive in making people believe their opinions, and hence very judgemental.
I am an agnost, but I was raised in a catholic way.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know what really pisses me off?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'll tell you.

The fact that I just spilled some chili on my Calvin Klein shirt.

There, discuss the merit of that for a little while

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #114
    Seven said:
    I am an agnost, but I was raised in a catholic way.
    That explains it. Who was it that said there is no more virulent antiCatholic than an exCatholic?

If you're agnostic....then you're not Catholic.

Religion is different than ethnicity. A person born an Italian Catholic will always be Italian, but may not always be Catholic.

And I sincerely apologize for going after you as I did above. It just angered me that you were attacking someone who was defending me. I apologize for the words I used, and for my anger, but not for defending Z.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Tifoso Lou said:
    That explains it. Who was it that said there is no more virulent antiCatholic than an exCatholic?

If you're agnostic....then you're not Catholic.

Religion is different than ethnicity. A person born an Italian Catholic will always be Italian, but may not always be Catholic.

And I sincerely apologize for going after you as I did above. It just angered me that you were attacking someone who was defending me. I apologize for the words I used, and for my anger, but not for defending Z.
    Lou, forget about all this nonsense, and help me clean my shirt.

Oh shit. I DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What a great day for someone who has a birthday will be after reading this thread.

What's that book you always recommend Lou?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Sergio said:
    You know what really pisses me off?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'll tell you.

The fact that I just spilled some chili on my Calvin Klein shirt.

There, discuss the merit of that for a little while
    Briefly soak it in beer, I'm not kidding

OP
    Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #118
    RochemBeck said:
    Both Seven and Lou are intolerent posters, however Seven is certainly a bit more aggresive in the way he tries to get his opinions across.
    How am I an intolerant poster? Name one instance. Please :) (and Seven doesn't count--Mother Teresa would get p*ssed at him)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Piss off you asshole. You, of all people, calling someone else (and a very good guy) a cunt. If it wasn't so pathetic, so sophmoric, so nuts, it'd be laughable. Prick.
    this is signiture material right here mate. Titled "The real Lou" ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)