Hamsik to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We can only feel proud with our guru who allowed such talent to pass under his fucking nose for 5m.

FUCK SUCKO, seriously.
In this case i can only say FUCK SUCKO too ( or fuck the scouts for not doing their job properly). I'm aware of everything. I know we wanted established players for our serie A comeback, i'm aware that we had enough youngsters already and we didn't want to take many risks, but you simply can't ignore cheap and extremely talented players, especially when they are under your nose.

Someone (i think it was Hamsik's agent) said that both Juve and Milan had the chance to sign him but both teams decided to look elsewhere (we bought Nocerino, Milan bought Emerson).
At least it comforts me a bit that we weren't the only fools.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
In this case i can only say FUCK SUCKO too ( or fuck the scouts for not doing their job properly). I'm aware of everything. I know we wanted established players for our serie A comeback, i'm aware that we had enough youngsters already and we didn't want to take many risks, but you simply can't ignore cheap and extremely talented players, especially when they are under your nose.

Someone (i think it was Hamsik's agent) said that both Juve and Milan had the chance to sign him but both teams decided to look elsewhere (we bought Nocerino, Milan bought Emerson).
At least it comforts me a bit that we weren't the only fools.
yes i knew that

why dont we give almiron +10 mil for him....we aint that poor

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
why dont we give almiron +10 mil for him....we aint that poor
That is actually a pretty poor offer. I would reject it without thinking twice.

Hamsik's true market worth may not be that high at the moment but he is so indispensable to Napoli that only 30+ millions may prompt them into thinking.

OP
Luftwaffles

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
  • Thread Starter #709
    When I started this thread my belief was that he (Hamsik) would be the right man to replace Pavel Nedved. Very much in the same way as Sebastian Giovinco is the ideal man to replace Alessandro Del Piero. It was done because roughly 12 months earlier I suggested that Franck Ribery was the ideal PN replacement. Sadly we saw him transfer to Munich.

Since that time my belief hasn't wavered. Marek has the skill and experience from playing regularly in Serie A.

What Ikoninhosa says above (#708) is true to a large extent. The Napoli owner and management have repeatly suggested that only a large offer would get them round the table (or, as lately, he's not for sale).

Neverthesless, and this despite the fact that Juve have also stated that market operations have closed, I believe that were we to offer Sergio Almiron and Marco Marchionni and €12m then he would be a Juventus player. I'm certain of that.

Elkann has to think bigger.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    When I started this thread my belief was that he (Hamsik) would be the right man to replace Pavel Nedved. Very much in the same way as Sebastian Giovinco is the ideal man to replace Alessandro Del Piero. It was done because roughly 12 months earlier I suggested that Franck Ribery was the ideal PN replacement. Sadly we saw him transfer to Munich.

Since that time my belief hasn't wavered. Marek has the skill and experience from playing regularly in Serie A.

What Ikoninhosa says above (#708) is true to a large extent. The Napoli owner and management have repeatly suggested that only a large offer would get them round the table (or, as lately, he's not for sale).

Neverthesless, and this despite the fact that Juve have also stated that market operations have closed, I believe that were we to offer Sergio Almiron and Marco Marchionni and €12m then he would be a Juventus player. I'm certain of that.

Elkann has to think bigger.

am dyin' to see him here he is a killer player , so talented 21 old ....... he is so great and will explode much more in this years , hope hope we can get him ....

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    Hamsik is one hell of a player, but in my opinion, we should just admit that he's NOT available. I think that hamsik for napoli is like pato for milan or giovinco for us; they're priceless, because they are the future. Especially for napoli, since i think they have put up i rather solid and good long-term strategy to get back to international level, and they're doing fine. I think in 2 or 3 seasons, they'll be more and more competitive and establish themselves as 4th or 5th force in serie-a, and that's what they're aiming for. I don't see any reason why they should sell one of their key-players. I don't think hamsik is available for ANY reasonable price. Except maybe a brainless offer of 35m or so i think he's just NOT FOR SALE, and rightly so. Napoli's financial situation is not as it was some years ago, they don't need to sell everyone who is above-average anymore.

As much as i'd love to see hamsik in a bianconero-shirt, i think we should just congratulate napoli for their excellent signing...

Mar 30, 2006
    I wonder if we threw down a bid of Tiago, Almiron and Marchionni plus like 15 million euro or something would Naploi sell?

I would go even bigger if needed. It is important to get the targets you want and Hamsik would add a tremendous amount to our team.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Napoli wouldn't honor Almiron's or Tiago's wage demands. Then again, why the hell would they want two flops and an extremely injury prone player?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    I wonder if we threw down a bid of Tiago, Almiron and Marchionni plus like 15 million euro or something would Naploi sell?

I would go even bigger if needed. It is important to get the targets you want and Hamsik would add a tremendous amount to our team.
    Ignoring the fact that napoli won't accept that bid because they don't need 3 new midfielders, i think you're a bit exagerating there. That bid could easily be 45m€ and i don't think we should splash that much money on ANY player. I won't question hamsik here, but 45m€?? That money should be saved for the time when del piero and trez retire i think... in the end, i think we shouldn't start these sort of transfers. Let's not forget that we're talking about human beings you're buying, and you never know what happens to them. Injuries (c.f. andrade) or difficulties adapting to the play (c.f. tiago) could make you have a 45m€-waterboy in the end.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Exactly.

Napoli are getting strong again. They are not a side who can be bullied into selling their best players.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)