Hamsik to Juve? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't understand why we didn't purchase or at least secure half of Hamsik while he was at Brescia. Our scouts need to stop jerking off in the shower and fucking get these guys. Afterall, he was right in our fucking eyes last year in Serie B.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
I don't understand why we didn't purchase or at least secure half of Hamsik while he was at Brescia. Our scouts need to stop jerking off in the shower and fucking get these guys. Afterall, he was right in our fucking eyes last year in Serie B.
Because we we're signing Almiron, Nocerino and Tiago? Turned out not be such great choices, but honestly I thought Almiron was a good signing at the time...

And stop jerking off in the shower is hard to do.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

LOL, I really don't know much about Hamsik but when you put it that way, he really outta be good.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Get him!!

He's Nedved, only younger(which is saying a lot!). Hamsik is amazing.

Give them Zalayeta, Blasi, Almiron..
Hehe, i'm glad i'm not the only one who rates him very high.
He's amazing indeed, and the way he plays his football is so Juve-like. Energy, versatility, good ball control, good vision, power, confidence, character....... like watching younger Nedved all over again.

he's good enough to play for us now anyways..
:agree:

We could sing him but i doubt its going to happen in january.Maybe in the summer.
Not a chance in January.
But we have much better cards than any other team to sign him in June. Zalayeta and Blasi are having the form of their lives and they are half owned by us.
Good financial offer including the halves of Zala and Blasi, and Hamsik is ours. I hope we'll at least try to get him and if we try, i hope we won't be cheap.

Yeah, what a shame :frown:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hamsik might actually be a transfer that Secco could pull off. Unlike Diego and VDV where there are many eyes on them, Hamsik has kept a relatively low profile (meaning that he is not followed by as much clubs as he should be given his talent).

Add to this Bremen and hambur would probably want staright cash for Diego and VDV. This is where other clubs can outbid us, but Napoli might be willing to negotiate offers that include players. And since 2 of our co-owned players are playing will this could give us and edge.

I doubt we would get any real competition from him anyways (provided we secure the deal in say March or April instead of waiting till July or August)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Because we we're signing Almiron, Nocerino and Tiago? Turned out not be such great choices, but honestly I thought Almiron was a good signing at the time...
I'm not sure if that's an excuse. I mean, don't we have any scouts available? It's not like Secco and Blanc spent every single hour of the working day on those three players plus the others we signed. It was obvious last year that Hamsik had loads of potential, so we should have secured at least half of his contract on the cheap. But now if we want him we'll have to spend at least 10 million Pounds on him. Brilliant. And people wonder why nobody has any foresight around here.

Also, Hamsik has far more talent than Nocerino.

Hamsik might actually be a transfer that Secco could pull off. Unlike Diego and VDV where there are many eyes on them, Hamsik has kept a relatively low profile (meaning that he is not followed by as much clubs as he should be given his talent).

Add to this Bremen and hambur would probably want staright cash for Diego and VDV. This is where other clubs can outbid us, but Napoli might be willing to negotiate offers that include players. And since 2 of our co-owned players are playing will this could give us and edge.

I doubt we would get any real competition from him anyways (provided we secure the deal in say March or April instead of waiting till July or August)
Hamsik is wanted by Manure and Milan, plus De Laurentiis won't sell for cheap. Yeah, sure, Secco could pull that one off.

HAHA! Funny guy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not exactly a fair comparison. Del Piero has more talent than Chiellini as well.
They basically play the same position. It is a fair comparison, especially if we're talking about choosing one or another.

Afterall, many people here compared Nocerino to Pirlo. :jester:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
They basically play the same position. It is a fair comparison, especially if we're talking about choosing one or another.
I wouldn't say the play they same position, let alone the same role. Nocerino is purely a destructive player, while Hamsik is mainly a creative player. At Napoli he plays ahead of two central midfielders(Blasi and Gargano). Hamsik is better suited for a Nedved role. A central role in 4-man flat- midfield, like we have now, might restrict Hamsik somewhat.

Afterall, many people here compared Nocerino to Pirlo. :jester:
":jester:" Indeed..

OP
Luftwaffles

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    As Sevilla sporting director Monchi says in the December 2007 'World Soccer' when answering the following question:-

Sevilla's transfer policy seems to have changed in that you're holding on to players for longer, such as Daniel Alves?

Answers --- " 'Selling club' has never been our flag of identity. What we've done is accept offers that are well above the market rate. When Madrid bought Sergio Ramos they paid his buyout clause (£19m); when they signed Julio Baptista they offered £17m, which we considered too good to refuse. Alves did not go, but the situation was essentially the same: if Chelsea had come back with more money, maybe we would have sold him".

This case is, I am sure, just like that Marino will find himself in at Napoli. The simple fact of the matter is that Juventus management will have to dig fairly deep to land Hamsik, but as Sir Alex Ferguson once stated when agreeing to sell Ruud Van Nistelrooy to Madrid, 'every player, no matter how valuable, has their price.

He would be the perfect solution to a problem that we have to overcome sooner, rather than later, when getting someone to fill Pavel's boots.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I'm not sure if that's an excuse. I mean, don't we have any scouts available? It's not like Secco and Blanc spent every single hour of the working day on those three players plus the others we signed. It was obvious last year that Hamsik had loads of potential, so we should have secured at least half of his contract on the cheap. But now if we want him we'll have to spend at least 10 million Pounds on him. Brilliant. And people wonder why nobody has any foresight around here.

Also, Hamsik has far more talent than Nocerino.

Hamsik is wanted by Manure and Milan, plus De Laurentiis won't sell for cheap. Yeah, sure, Secco could pull that one off.

HAHA! Funny guy.

Don't believe MAnU want him. Where exaclty are they going to play him? Milan seems like they could be interested but still...sounds like his agent is trying raise his value. We could sign him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    he would be a good option but we have these attacking type players such as Palladino right now who looks good when coming on. If nedved retires, and Almiron or Tiago move on, we'll be able to fit him in our squad.

Palladino, Hamsik and Giovinco for the future would be great!

Jul 2, 2006
    Juve Offer Zalayeta For Hamsik - Report

Juventus are set to offer Napoli full ownership of Marcelo Zalayeta in exchange for midfield starlet Marek Hamsik.

The Bianconeri have been linked with a move for the Slovakian for a number of weeks now and see him as the ideal man to supply a bit of extra spark to their midfield.

According to Tuttosport Juve will offer Napoli full rights to Marcelo Zalayeta, who is currently on loan with the Partenopei, in exchange for Hamsik.

Napoli currently have a £7m option to make Zalayeta’s deal permanent at the end of the season. The 29-year-old has been in outstanding form and has scored seven times already in Serie A.

Hamsik, who only signed from Brescia in the summer, has also underlined why he is seen as one of the most promising youngsters in Europe with a string of mesmerising displays.

A few weeks ago Napoli sporting director Pasquale Marino insisted that Hamsik was going nowhere.

“Nobody is touching Hamsik, Ezequiel Lavezzi or Walter Gargano,” he stated.

“Co-ownership deals will be resolved in June and we hope that our lads will grow here and after five years will renew and continue to grow.”

Meanwhile Juve have also started negotiations with Genoa for their outstandingly-named midfielder Ray Garibaldi.

Garibaldi is the current Italy Under-19 captain and is said to have an exceptional future in the game. Matteo Paro is likely to move permanently the other way as part of the deal.

Gianni Wilson

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Good news.I doubt if Zalayeta alone would be enough to tempt Napoli however.Throw in another player,and then we could be in business.

Whats outstanding about being named Ray Garibaldi btw?:confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)