Hamsik to Juve? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Marino: No Hamsik talks
Wednesday 28 November, 2007
Napoli sporting director Pierpaolo Marino insists that Marek Hamsik will not be joining Juventus, contrary to Press reports.

The Slovak midfield star has reportedly caught the Old Lady’s eye with his performances since joining the Partenopei from Brescia in pre-season.

Tuttosport reported that Juve were ready to table a part exchange deal involving Marcelo Zalayeta to try and lure Hamsik, but Marino is adamant that no talks are scheduled.

“Nobody is touching Hamsik, Ezequiel Lavezzi or Walter Gargano,” he stated on Radio Kiss Kiss.

“I have an excellent relationship with my Juve counterpart Alessio Secco, but everything that has been written in the newspapers is without grounds.

“There is no meeting with the Bianconeri and they are just another club who might be interested in our players.

“Co-ownership deals will be resolved in June and we hope that our lads will grow here and after five years will renew and continue to grow.”

There have also been rumours that striker Emanuele Calaiò and midfielder Samuele Dalla Bona are looking to jump ship.

“To Calaiò I would say that he shouldn’t be upset because he isn’t being picked every week as just playing for Napoli should be an honour, even if it’s just a few minutes.

“We thought we were going to sell Dalla Bona to Birmingham in the summer, but he refused the transfer. It’s good if he plays and we will try and give him a hand in January.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Marino: No Hamsik talks
Wednesday 28 November, 2007
Napoli sporting director Pierpaolo Marino insists that Marek Hamsik will not be joining Juventus, contrary to Press reports.

“Nobody is touching Hamsik, Ezequiel Lavezzi or Walter Gargano,” he stated on Radio Kiss Kiss.

I have an excellent relationship with my Juve counterpart Alessio Secco, but everything that has been written in the newspapers is without grounds.

“There is no meeting with the Bianconeri and they are just another club who might be interested in our players.

“Co-ownership deals will be resolved in June and we hope that our lads will grow here and after five years will renew and continue to grow.”
Could this help to turn this deal into reality?!!!;)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
50% deal of Zala + Almiron is still not as worth as Hamsik.We would have to pay min +5m Euros but its so totaly worth it.Hamsik is an amazing player like Dom said.

Mar 24, 2006
add Belardi and someone else if it make you happy guys :D

He's a young player with a lot of potential but he still got a lot of games to proved that he's worth for us .

maybe for 1 or 2 season later , but not now

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marino Tells Juve: You’re Not Buying Hamsik

Napoli sporting director Pierpaolo Marino has told Juventus to forget about trying to lure Marek Hamsik away from the San Paolo.

The Bianconeri have been linked with a move for the Slovakian for a number of weeks now and see him as the ideal man to supply a bit of extra spark to their midfield.

Reports earlier today in the Italian press suggested that in order to bring Hamsik to Turin, Juve were ready to offer money, plus full-ownership to Marcelo Zalayeta, who is currently on loan with the Partenopei.

However Marino has made it perfectly clear that Hamsik, who only joined Napoli this summer from Brescia, is going nowhere.

“I have an excellent relationship with my Juve counterpart Alessio Secco, but everything that has been written in the newspapers is without grounds.

Napoli have made a superb return to life in Serie A and currently sit in sixth place in the standings, following their 2-0 home win over Catania on Sunday afternoon.

goal.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What is his position?
How good is his crossing ability?

In FM I saw that Hamsik is a DM with 9 on crossing which is pretty bad
FM gets it a lot of time but he cant be always right so...
by the way apart of this Hamsik is great in FM too

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
add Belardi and someone else if it make you happy guys :D

He's a young player with a lot of potential but he still got a lot of games to proved that he's worth for us .

maybe for 1 or 2 season later , but not now
When he'll cost twice as much and the rest of Europe will be on his trail?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
the thing is why didnt we sign him last season when we were linked with him!why do we always wait around and let other teams sign our targets!damn Secco

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I am not ready to believe that Marino wont sell Hamsik if the right offer comes through.He's trying to drive away interest only to raise Hamsik's price.Giving Zalayeta and Blasi alongside some cash would be a very tempting deal for him.Particularly since Zalayeta has been pretty good for Napoli so far,and Marino would want to bring him in permanently.This can work well for both clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)