Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Since i work in shanghai i would like to say a few things about Anelka...First things first though I think you guys are seriously overreacting. He's supposed to sign for 6 month with an option for an extra year. not 3 years on some crazy wages.The reason why Anelka hasn't scored much in China is because he was never used as a striker Anelka.he was played as a midfielder ever since he came to Shanghai.

About his quality...ofcourse they guy is not the same player he was a few years back that blistering pace of his is gone but i think he's still relativly quick quicker than most so i dont know where that he's slow is comin from..that guy is very skilled fantastic on the ball..great composure he knows how to hold it and get others into the game plus his passing is superb..great vison.

Bottom line is Anelka that the age of 34 is still an improvement to the rest of our
strikers except for Vucinic maybe. Most folks hate the person Anelka but there was never any doubt about his quality as a player..

If he does sign get behind the guy and play him as a striker and watch him score
Hey Anelka. How are u? Y u no stay in China man? :p

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I doubt he is going to get any playing time. He is lazy and Conte will not accept that. Another meaningless signing. Why didn't we keep immobile in the summer? Marotta and Conte really need to sort out this shit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If this deal actually happens and we don't get anyone else

I have a bottle of wine at home, am going to go and buy two bottles of Prosecco now, then drink more later tonight. Oh, and I'm going to pig out on some pizza and ice cream. Hopefully, I'll be inebriated, but somehow sober enough to catch our game tonite :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I doubt he is going to get any playing time. He is lazy and Conte will not accept that. Another meaningless signing. Why didn't we keep immobile in the summer? Marotta and Conte really need to sort out this shit.
Immobile has to get playing time :lol2:

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #973
    They definitely need to sort shit out. Who are they to be responsible for our Scudetto and five points lead? :frown:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :weee: :weee: :weee: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: Go go QPR. I'm sure Anelka misses England and would much rather be fighting relegation while getting a big fat pay check for the next few months :D

Haji Al Sayid Nicolas Ibn El Mitnaka Anelka El Sharmoot can go rot in England :tup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)